Options

Success with Donor 13563-Plans to Use Sibling Registry???

Hi everyone. I am 15 weeks pregnant from IUI with donor 13563. Third time was the charm, despite the low count of 6.5 million...I know there are several other women currently pregnant from 13563 and I anticipate more in the future. I am unsure about participating in the sibling registry and wonder if anyone else plans to? And what region of the country you may be from. We are all the way in New England. Good luck to you all!!!!

Comments

• Options
    I intend to join it. Right now I think it may be nice to communicate with other families. This could change but I think I may want my child to know siblings. What are your thoughts?
  • Options
    Massachusettsmom. I am on the register but I have a different donor. You cannot join until after you have a live birth and not everyone who has a live birth joins. When I joined no one else under my donor had joined. My donor had been around for a while. I know my son has at least 1 brother and 1 sister. I am in touch with his sister's mom and the kids look nothing alike. Good luck when you decide. You can post the donor under the various bulletin boards and make a FB page or communicate on the bulletin board or put your email address out there. Good luck.
  • Options
    Hi All -

Just to clarify, you don't have to wait until you report a birth to join CCB's free Sibling Registry. You can join once you report a pregnancy to us.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB