Options

anxious

Hi guys..I start trying next week, and am VERY anxious. Besides taking deep breaths and trying a relaxation technique, does anyone have other suggestions for me? LOL!

Comments

• Options
    I understand your anxiety. I am starting next week also with home ICI. I nervous about "messing up". And I don't what would shook me more a negative pregnancy test or a positive one. And of course, every where I turn I am noticing a new pregnant co worker. Just visualize the positive pregnancy test or holding your new baby.

;-) Good Luck!
  • Options
    Thanks carverlily..Yes, I currently have 3 co-workers pregnant at work. It's all consuming that's for sure. I wish you luck as well!!
  • Options
    YOu have to put faith in what is happening to your body and your life.. Do not think too much about it.. let that baby grow inside of you and in the meantime, find something to do that is different something you have never done before that you plan to do with your child.
    I recommend go to the local humane society and walk dogs and play with the cats, or visit nursing home ( no pregnant people there)
    you have to fill your thoughts with something positive that has nothing to do with worrying about your pregnancy!
    Good luck when you stop worrying .. it will be a positive!!