Options

Ovidrel injection and follicle size

I just finished my first round of clomid 50 mg days 5-9, I ovulate on my own but my RE wanted to attempt super ovulation. Unfortunately, I had a few small follicles 10.9 and below in my right ovary and one large follicle at almost 24 mm in my left ovary on day 10, my estrogen was 463 that day. He had me inject ovidrel last night at 11:30 which was day 10 and I go for IUI at 10 tomorrow am.

I have heard from some that 24 mm may be too mature because it will still grow more prior to ovulation. Has anyone else had success with a follicle that large prior to ovidrel injection. Or has anyone's RE told them what is considered too large a follicle?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Hi. I had 2 mature follicles. One on each side. I had 24 mm and 26 mm and I'm currently 11 weeks pregnant. I was pregnant with twins but 1 vanished. But u have a good chance with that follicle. Good luck.
  • Options
    Hi

I had a follicle check on day9 on a sun this cycle, I had 19, 17, 14, 13 and some on both sides under 10.

I took Ovidrel on day11 and iui on day13. I have heard they want at least 22mm. I took 150mg of clomid on days 3-7.

I have decided to wait and see if AF shows up, instead of testing.