Options

Donor 11225

My heart has totally been set on this donor for months and I am about to do what will probably be my last IUI due to lack of$ I've had 2 unsuccessful IUIs one with this donor. I hope his vials are not about to disappear again. Since I can't afford to purchase and store is there any hope for me and this donor. Is there some option I haven't thought of?

Comments

• Options
    this is my donor too. Im scheduled for next week,but it will be my first iui. if this one doesnt work, we will have to set aside a little money each month and/or try again after our income tax refund check...NEXT YEAR!!! :( please let me know if you are successful, I have my fingers AND toes AND arms crossed for you!
  • Options
    Let me know if yours works. I'm doing another one at the end of this week too.
  • Options
    We currently have a fairly good supply of IUI vials on 11225. Very few ICI.

I would advise checking with Client Services every couple of months to make sure we don't sell out. The good news is because he has a mixed ethnic background he is likely not to sell out as quickly as most donors.

Good luck,

Scott
  • Options
    @nriley, i started my period yesterday. i have to take letrozole on days 3-7, gonal-f on days, 5, 7, and 9. I have my ultraound scheduled for sept 11th to check my follicles. so if everything looks good, then i will do the ovidrel shot and iui with 11255. looks like you will know something before i will. I wish you lots of luck :)
  • Options
    Hi staerae,
    IUI went well today. I should know in 2 weeks. I'll keep u posted.
  • Options
    Hi staerae,
    Send me your email to ndriley10@yahoo.com. I have a ? for you.