Options

Has anyone gotten pregnant with 13507? I have a beautiful baby boy! Very healthy!

Comments

• Options
    wow congrats. I tried him 2 times and it failed. I really liked this donor though,he was soo cute. Does your baby look like him? just curious. I would buy him again, but no more vials. When did you give birth?
  • Options
    Yes he looks like him! :) I gave birth feb 26 his two months! Are you going to try again? I wish you the very best! I know!!! I has a sad story happy ending !!! If u need to talk I'm here
  • Options
    Thanks greeneyebaby that makes me feel good. How are old are you if you dont mind? Im 36 i have low AMH, but my doctor still thinks i have chances for pregnancy, so im not giving up. I did my 5th iui today, but with different donor, again russian. He seems cute and very smart. So please pray for me to get pregnant. Ya but i fell in love with 13507. Oh well. I just want to get pregnant thats all. Congrats, donor egg, huh? Whos cares as long as your happy, right? Your sons gonna be cutie when hes older::)). What state do you live in?im from los angeles. Are you of russian decent as well?
  • Options
    I wish u the best! I'm 40 donor was 22. It was my third try in ten years.
    I'm Mexican but I liked his profile and glad I picked him because I have a beautiful baby!
    I'm selling my two remaining embryos still paying for treatment :(. I want to have more but I'm a single mommy! I always told god if I could only have one I would be happy now I feel like I'm being greedy !
    I love my baby boy!?? I live in cali
  • Options
    My wife and i just got married in dec Trying with donor 13129 .....anybody have any reported pregnancy with dis donor...all the way from Hawaii Maui...