Options

Thank you for your support

Sorry to say that my nurse called and said my Progesterone levels would be coming down and expect AF after I ran back home from my camping trip to get labs drawn. CD32 and 14DPIUI, I'll be damned if I didn't get a visit from AF. I'm upset at my RE because he KNEW my Progesterone levels were a risk and DID NOTHING. I didn't even hear from him. My breasts are still sore which isn't a usual side affect of AF. I had all the symptoms and was convinced I was pregnant but it didn't stick.

Ironically, the nurse said the Dr. wanted to see me the day after AF and I told her I didn't care to see him because what's the point of discussing this with him AFTER THE F&&^%$G FACT!

It was our last vial and my DP cried hoping that this was it. She said she didn't want to get her hopes up but really felt like this was it.

Not sure if we will want to attempt this again. I'm emotionally spent and not sure if I can put us through this again.

Thanks for wondering about us and many many blessings to all of you attempting a healthy happy family.

-Wendy

Comments

• Options
    Wendy: Don't give up on your baby... find a RE who gives a damn about you and what you're trying to do... and I'd be suing (or trying to) since they knew you were in trouble and did nothing to help you.

AFM: Just getting back from the hospital... had to spend the night because I was having trouble with the sedation that they used. The right side was opened with no problem and I get a boost in fertility for the next six months which I'm grateful for since I intend to do the next IUI in less than a month... I'm looking forward to my BFP and I hope you will try again for yours, Wendy...
  • Options
    Tigger...
    You are the best! I loved reading your inspirational biblical verses and felt that they were perfect.

You're a doll! Best to you because you deserve a wonderful bundle of joy.

Regardless of how things work out for me or us...I'll continue to check on you all.

Wish I knew some of you ladies in person.

Wendy
  • Options
    Wendy: U forget who I work for?? Give you a hint... United AirLines... how's that? I can visit anybody anywhere on EARTH!! :)

I hope that you will change your mind... you deserve your bundles too, you know...
  • Options
    Tigger...
    We live in Albuquerque, NM and you are welcome to visit anytime.
    Keep me posted.
    My lovely, athletic 5 yrs younger MBA domestic goddess is really considering having a baby for us...so keep your fingers crossed. I'll be just as excited if she were to have our baby as she was for me to try.

God bless.

Wendy
  • Options
    Hot DAMN!! There ya go!! DON'T GIVE UP BECAUSE OF ONE JERK!! And I'd still be looking into whether or not you can sue for malpractice...

Hmm... ABQ... was thinking about going there this year... would be nice to know somebody there... not crazy enough to come right now, though... Phoenix lite ;).

On the countdown now... have only looked forward to the heifer once before... when I had my IUI done... she should show on the 5th if my schedule stays the same...
  • Options
    Wendy...you live in ALB? We were there twice this year! Carla is a firearms instructor for DOE and we were there the first time in April for Armorer Certification and then again in June for the SPOTC (firearms) competition! We stayed at Homewood Suites right across from the outdoor mall! Man, I wish we would have known you girls then!
  • Options
    MaC: :) Love you, girl... you've just got the wrong airport code: ALB is Albany, N.Y. Airport employee just couldn't let that one get away!! :)
  • Options
    That's too funny tigger...believe it or not, I done that when booking our flights too! I actually almost booked the wrong flight! Good Catch! :)
  • Options
    Misty and Tigger,
    Yes, it would be Albuquerque, New Mexico were we reside.
    Love the weather here. In the 60-70's at night and 90's during the day which is Sooooo much better than living in San Antonio, Texas with the heat, humidity and...mosquitos at every watering hole.

Would love meeting you ladies whenever you might be in town.
    I have made friends with fellow lesbians in the medical field and they always call to meet up for dinner whenever they are in town.

We live in the Northeast area by the ABQ Uptown Outdoor Mall area. Neighborhood lined with trees and plush green grass parks. Hard to believe we live in the desert. Would be able to tell that by the pictures we have posted on my Facebook page.

News flash...My NEW primary wants me to get a 2nd opinion from another RE and is scheduling a consult for me so I might be giving IUI another try. I'll keep you posted. If not me then my partner will. Either way there's going to be a baby in our house next year. : )

-Wendy...a.k.a. The Constant Optimist
  • Options
    Tigger...
    I'm lighting candles, sending baby vibes, bouncing great juju and mojo off the moon to you during this upcoming attempt.

Best of the baby dust to you!

Wendy
  • Options
    Dear Constant Optimist...it sounds like your Primary Dr. is with it! I think you should go for the consult and see what they say and then make your decision. I think you trying again would be wonderful, but only you two can make that decision. Good luck!
  • Options
    Wendy... oh wise, eternal and constant optimist... thank you for the dust (aaacchhoo... cough, cough...) juju, mojo, candles (damn, don't set the HOUSE on FIRE!! ;)), vibes (which shook me outta bed today... knew it wasn't a earthquake but thought it might have been one of those damn blaster trucks :)) and anything else you can send me. I am packing a box and sending it by FedEx of the same items for you... won't leave the candles lit though... be trouble on a airplane when they burn through the box :). I am driving Mark crazy with the wait... he's threatened to tear EVERY calendar off the walls IF I don't quit looking at them!! :)

Seriously though... I'm glad that you're going to keep trying... your new primary is right in sending you to another RE. When I told mine, she didn't even hesistate... gave me a global referral and a LIST of who to call... it wasn't even difficult for her.