Options

Donor 11025

To whom it may concern:

I have a couple of questions about this donor. I see that he does have reported pregnancies, but can you give me a ball park estimate on the reported figure? Also, I know that I am using IUI and want to check the available inventory? The last thing I want to do is commit to this donor, and find out that there are no more or very few vials.

Also, I think from a user stand point that I would like the message boards better if I could do a search. To date I have spent hours and hours reading almost all the postings to feel more comfortable with this process. Also, I wonder if you have ever considered offering more interactive community groups. I know that it sounds weird, but this process is very exhausting. I by accident found that a friend of a friend went through this process, and was willing to talk to me by phone. I found this to be an incredible help since this topic seems best discussed with someone who is in the same situation. Just a thought.

Thank you,

Renee

Comments

• Options
    Hi Renee -

Most of th einfo you are asking for is available right here on the website. If you prefer you can also call and speak to one of our Client Service Representatives who are very experienced and happy to help.

If you look near the top of this page under the "Home" tab you will see "Search". Clicking here will allow you to search the entire message board by word or phrase.

Inventory is available on each donors' Profile Page. This is updated in real time. Anytime there are less than 10 vials left it will say please call so we can varify the total available. Donors can sell out very fast as many clients purchase 6-12 vials at a time to guarantee availability for multiple cycles or future siblings (taking advantage of free storage through Family Today or Family Tomorrow). Remember, you can always sell your unused vials back once you decide you are done with them.

We are in the process of adding more interactive groups through our Facebook page. We will update everyone as things develope.

Again, feel free to call us any time at 866-927-9622. We enjoy speaking directly to our clients and will do everything we can to help. Yes, the process can be exhausting at first. What you are experiencing is totally normal. I promise once you get a little farther along it will become easier. Not easy, but certainly easier.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Scott,

Can you give the pregnancies/births for 11025?

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi star -

Donor 11025 has more than 5 reported pregnancies and more than 5 reported births.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    You're welcome.

:-