Options

keirsey Q & A

Im trying to purchace this for # 12441 but im not seeing it as an option. Im only seeing the report not the Q & A ?

Comments

• Options
    Hi Tracy -

Sorry forThe Q&A is not sold as a separate item. If you purchase Level III of the Donor Subscription they are included for all donors (per availability).

If you prefer to purchase the Keirsey Report a la carte, we are happy to email you the Q&A. You can contact our Client Services Department at 866-927-9622.

The Q&A is also included in the Keepsake Packet you receive on your donor if you order the Donor Subscription and report your pregnancy.

Good luck,

Scott
  • Options
    I actually oredered the keirsey report last night. So can i call for the q and a to be sent ?
  • Options
    Is that Q & A done on every donor? Can we get it on 12224?
  • Options
    Hi All -

Yep. The answers are a small piece of the raw data collected for the actual Keirsey Report we offer on every donor.

Contact Client Services and they can email you Q&A for any Keirsey Report you have purchased.

Regards,

Scott
  • Options
    I purchased the keirsey report and was sent the Q & A also. But it was only 10 questions. Is that all it usually is ?
  • Options
    Hi Tracy -

Yes, the Q&A is 10 of the 50 questions that make up the actual Keirsey Temperment Sorter.

Happy Turkey Day!

Scott
  • Options
    Thank you. You to :)
  • Options
    If anyone is willing to share info on 12441, please email me at mashuginah27@aol.com. Thank you!