Options

Has anyone had any success with 14294?

Hello,

I'm going through a second round of IVF. Now, I have to decide between my original donor 14342 or switch to a new donor. I was thinking about 14294. Has anyone had any success with 14294?

Comments

• Options
    I have not tried that donor, but am considering 14294 for my first try. It has been a few months since your post. Did you end up using 14294? I am curious to hear how it went if you did.
  • Options
    Hi there, I used this donor for IUI back in September. Great vial, over 17.5 million live sperm, and I got pregnant on the first try.
    However, I miscarried in my 10th week - it was an anembryonic pregnancy, more than likely due to a faulty egg considering my age of 42. I never did report that pregnancy to California Cryobank, since it ended so early.

I tried again beginning of this month, same donor. Also a very good vial, though not as impressive as the first one. I don't remember the exact number of live sperm, somewhere between 12 and 13 million is as close as I can remember.

However, yesterday was 2 weeks since my IUI, and I got a negative result on my pregnancy test, so it doesn't look like I got pregnant this round.

I am planning to try again with this same donor next month.

Hope this helps, sorry for the late reply.