Options

12154-success!!!

Hi
I just got a BFP with this donor. It was my 6th IUI, my Dr said my # was good, but a little low, she doesn't give out numbers because she says it makes people cryzy grrr, but whatever.
Anyway, I am going in for another test Monday, hopefully my numbers will go up up up!
Good luck and sticky baby dust to all.

Comments

• Options
    I'm not Scott! But Congratulations!!! I am really happy for you!!!
  • Options
    I am Scott...Awesome news! :-)

Best of luck,

Scott
  • Options
    Sorry, thought I was starting a new topic.
  • Options
    Congratulations!! This is great news! I have recently started this process solo and some of my friends are helping me with this overwhelming processes. I have narrowed donors to my Top 5 and 12154 is on my list. If you don't mind me asking, where all of your prior IUI's with this same donor? Best of luck to you!!
  • Options
    Unfortunately, this turned into an ectopic, at 8 weeks my numbers still were not above 700 and I had to take methatrexate to end it. I am waiting for my beta levels to get to 0 and then try again.

No, only the last 3 were with this donor. I think I will stick with him though, I really like him
    Good luck to you.
  • Options
    Hi Zen -

I'm so sorry to read your news. This can be an emotionally draining process. I'm glad you are staying so positive. I like to think that these setbacks just mean it wasn't quite time for your baby to find you yet.

Lots of Lucky Baby Dust your way,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Zentobe I am so sorry to hear the news. Stay positive!! I had my first IUI today.
  • Options
    Baby & me, good luck, let me know the outcome.
  • Options
    Does anyone have more detailed info on his looks as an adult?
  • Options
    Does anyone have any extra vials for 12154 they want to sell? I can purchase immediately.