Options

notice of new post

it would be great to have a system that could e-mail me when someone replies to my post or to a thread that I've replied to. It's too easy to forget which board you've posted on. I posted on a board a while ago and had never heard anything so stoped checking. Finally I forgot about the post, but today put in a keyword in the search and have 3 replies. Now, 4 months later I'm not sure I'll even be able to find the ladies i was looking for. Please add this feature. It does not compromise confidentiality and still allows us some type of community. Thanks for your consideration.

Comments

• Options
    I totally agree. I too have forgotten many times which board I posted on and once you build a bond with some of the women it is important, at least for me, to keep in touch and see how they are doing. We share so much with one another it only seems right.
  • Options
    ... totally agree!
  • Options
    That is a great idea. It would be similar to Facebook. We could receive e-mails with the new text that was posted and a link so we could check back to the original posting.
  • Options
    Also agree.
  • Options
    I would love that!
  • Options
    Yes, this would be a good option to have
  • Options
    YES PLEASE!!!! I came on here just to say the same exact thing!!! We are waiting to hear back from those who have used our donor. I try to remember to check back every couple months. I've been trying to get in touch with those who have responded but unless they come back... they will never see my message!!!

We need an alert system!!! When someone responds, there should be an automated email sent out!!!

Thank you!!!
  • Options
    Hi All -

We're hoping to implement a new Bulletin Board in the coming months!

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, we plan to utilize an option that allows for email notification. However, it is something that users would need to opt into within their Bulletin Board settings. I may need some help from you active users to promote this new feature when we launch. :)

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options

Hi Nicole,

Was this feature implemented?

Thanks,
    OA

• Options

@OurAdventure Yes, due to requests from our users, this new Bulletin Board has an email notification feature. Users should automatically receive email notifications if someone comments on their topic or if someone comments on a topic that they bookmarked. You can also choose to receive email notifications if someone comments on a topic that you participated in or if someone mentions you (@OurAdventure) by going to My Preferences and checking the email box.

If you aren't receiving email notifications for some reason, please let me know and I can look further into it.

Thanks!

Nicole
    California Cryobank