Options

Gonal F & Meds ..aggrr

My 2ww was going perfect. Had my third IUI on May 21st, 2009. Gonal-F injectabales provided six good follies.

Sore heavy bbs and cramping from day one. All the other symptons (metal taste, runny nose, gas, headache, dizzy, super bloating, moods.) Had it all up to 11dpiui (yesterday 6/01/09).

AF came the morning on 11dpiui. I was happy, I thought it was "implantation bleeding". Woke up today with heavy heavy flow.

This upset translates to four days before my 2ww was up, and five days before AF is due. NO point in going to the RE for the 14day Blood test.

Natural progesterone was high, needed no supplements. The medication had everything looking falsely super.

Meds & fake symptoms. Aggrrr I have one more vial and my donor already retired.

3K $$$ down the drain so far. Will start another cycle...NOT GAVING UP

Comments

• Options
    Keep at it leiat... keep at it, girl. You're going to get that BFP. And you're early...
  • Options
    No would not believe this, I have about 20 negative peesticks in a drawer hahaha. I only want to see one +

Good luck to you also.
  • Options
    Leiat I'm so sorry that this cycle did not work for you. Don't give up keep the faith!
    Baby Dust
    Alicia
  • Options
    Leiat:
    Girl... 20- sticks, eh? I'm so sorry... what donor are you using? Are you planning to switch if the next try doesn't work out?