Options

Anybody use donors 13492, 13151, 13351 or 12792

At first I didn't think I would find any donors of interest, then suddenly I had 21 donors in my favorite folder. After pouring over the minutiae, I'm left with 4 donors in my favorite folder. Anybody have experience with any of them?

Comments

• Options
    I used 13351 for my last IUI, but was unsuccessful. Getting ready to try again at the end of this month - just checked the profile tonight and see that a pregnancy has been reported, so fingers crossed!
  • Options
    after
  • Options
    I'm pregnant with 13351!
  • Options
    @Pumpkin37
    We are about to purchase this donor. Can you give us anymore information? sex? Anything would be great!
  • Options
    Hi Kimlin,
    Unfortunately, I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks. I am about to try again this month with the same donor!

Good luck!
  • Options
    Hi!
    I am 18 weeks pregnant using donor 13351. I was very lucky and got pregnant on my first IUI. Do not know gender yet. Good luck!
  • Options
    Hi,

I am also pregnant (10 weeks tomorrow) using donor 13351 - it was my 2nd IUI using that particular donor. I'm not planning to find out gender until D-Day - sorry!
  • Options
    Does anyone have any extra 13351 that you would be interested in selling?
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I purchased donor 13351 today and will inseminate this month. What were your outcomes? Any births? Gender? Post thaw numbers? Etc... Thanks! And congratulations!
  • Options
    I am now 4weeks pregs with donor 13351! Any updates on your pregnancies?
  • Options
    Any updates ladies?
  • Options
    Hey Catpaws, I posted on another one of these threads but here is my story with this donor...

My first IUI was a success but unfortunately we had a miscarriage at 9 weeks. Second IUI was unsuccessful. We now find out Monday if our third attempt was a success.

Are you using this donor?
  • Options
    Babydust!!! I will soon be using him!!
  • Options
    Hello! I used 13492 for 4 IVF cycles. Finally pregnant at 15 wks. Advanced genetic testing is negative for trisomy 13, 18, 21. I'm having a boy.