Options

subscription question

Question for anyone out there. I have gone through all of my testing and I am all ready to start my process. As I am 39 I went through all of the testing first to make sure everything was good before moving forward with choosing a donor. Now that I am all clear to move forward I am ready to buy my subscription. The question is which subscription should I buy? I would appreciate any help. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Options
    I recommend level 3 because I found the audio interviews one of the most helpful things. It gave me a much better sense of the donor than just the written stuff. Plus, when you get pregnant they send you everything in the level 3 package including a cd of th audio interview.
  • Options
    Forgot to say good luck! I was 39 when I started too. Got pregnant at 40 and have a beautiful baby boy!
  • Options
    @tffo thank you so much. I am nervous and excited all at the same time. How many times did it take you to get pregnant?
  • Options
    I got pregnant my 2nd and 7th try but miscarried early, but after my 7th try I had a laparoscopy and found out I had endometriosis and an endometrioma. I had it removed and got pregnant the next month! So I think I would've been pregnant for keeps a lot sooner if I had known about the endo.