Options

donor 14446

my wife and i just purchased vials of donor 14446. Anybody out there using this donor?

Comments

• Options
    Lex07,

I am thinking of switching to this donor. I did 6 iui with 14426. I really liked him. I did get pregnant back in March with donor 14426, but miscarried a week later. I am hoping switching donor makes a difference come Dec. I figured I would take time off, before trying iui #7, plus I'm hoping #7 works, it would be a nice xmas and birthday present to me, plus the baby would be due around my dad's birthday.

I hope he works for you.
  • Options
    dolphin84041 we are so excited. this is our 3rd IUI and first with 14446. We will let you know sperm counts. we will probably inseminate sunday or monday depending on surge.
    thanks for responding, we are new to this cryo.
    I really hope he is the one!
  • Options
    dolphin84041 we are so excited. this is our 3rd IUI and first with 14446. We will let you know sperm counts. we will probably inseminate sunday or monday depending on surge.
    thanks for responding, we are new to this cryo.
    I really hope he is the one!
  • Options
    Dolphin84041 we surged this morning and are inseminating tomorrow! I will let you know sperm count. so excited, hoping
    3rd time is the charm.
  • Options
    Lex07,

good luck, i have my fingers crossed for you.
  • Options
    dolphin84041 our experience was a bit heartbreaking
    his sperm count was 700,000!!!! that is it. it will take a miracle.
    my wife just broke into tears. anyway I wanted to give you a heads up.
  • Options
    dolphin84041 our experience was a bit heartbreaking
    his sperm count was 700,000!!!! that is it. it will take a miracle.
    my wife just broke into tears. anyway I wanted to give you a heads up.
  • Options
    Lex07,

His sperm count was only 7,000?

If it was only 7,000, you should be able to get a refund.
  • Options
    yes. thank god! but still all the cost of inseminating.
    it only takes one. so still hopeful
  • Options
    Hey Ladies,

I just wanted to give a quick reply to this thread. I was able to successfully get pregnant using this donor. It took two tries. The first vial (and first IUI with this donor) had a count of about 2 million (post wash). My doctor said that only 1 million was needed for a true chance of getting pregnant so my wife and I were hopeful. Unfortunately, that one did not work. However, the second try worked! I'm about 30 weeks along now. I can't remember the count of the second vial, but I believe it was more than 10 million but less than 15 million. We were able to get a refund on the first vial.

Hope you all were successful.
  • Options
    Hello Guys,
    I used this donor back in October. We purchased an IUI premium vial and when my doctors counted, he had less than 3 million. My doctors still did the insemination but we got a BFN. The sperm bank did refund us back. We haven't tried since.
  • Options

Myd1989– did you try this Donor again? Why did they not give you a refund?

Babyonbaord1234— any updates on you
    Pregnancy?