Options

14304?????

My wife and I selected donor 14304 and will start trying this month.

Anyone have any success with this donor?

Comments

• Options
    WE ARE TRYING THIS MONTH ALSO. WILL LET YOU KNOW.....
  • Options
    Liz how it went? we are on our TWW!
  • Options
    My wife is currently 12w4d pregnant with this donor! Good luck and baby dust to everyone! Keep us posted!! :)
    My email address is j_oncale@hotmail.com if anyone wants to keep in touch. I'm also on FB. There's also a closed/secret group on FB only for CCB clients...you'll have to go through a small process to be admitted to the group, but there's REALLY helpful info there. The support of everyone is great too!
  • Options
    We did not get pregnant the first IUI but will try for the second time today with donor 14304!
  • Options
    Keep us posted, everyone.

I will be going in the 2nd week of November 2016 for my fist IUI with donor 14304.

Wish me luck!
  • Options
    Good luck with your IUI SM-Cali..we tried 4 times with this donor and had 4 unsuccessful IUIs. We switched donors and we just received another negative =( (sucks because my wife has no fertility problems). We are thinking about going back to this donor being that our new donor is retired. Keep us posted! Our email is snodoubt004@yahoo.com if you want to keep in touch!
  • Options
    I'm in TWW (9dpiui) which is very nerve racking! I don't feel any pregnancy symptoms, but that's to be expected.
    I caved and took a preg test this morning and it's negative. I KNOW that doesn't mean anything! LoL....at least I'm hoping.

My fertility doctor didn't do the insemination until about 2 days after 1st sign of ovulation, so I think we missed the window. ??
    Let's hope I'm wrong and it works out!

Hope everyone is doing great! And hope everything turns out perfect do J_oncle and his wife in a couple of weeks!!
  • Options
    KAUAN_MANKAUAN_MAN Posts: 8
    edited June 20, 2019 6:58PM

Hello!
    I bought a sample from donor 14304 in MARCH/2016, but I have not yet used it. I live in Brazil. We intend to implement the embryos in 2020 or 2021. However, my expectation is great and my baby so desired already has email (rafaelbarrosmansur@gmail.com), instagram (@rafael.barros.mansur), little clothes, toys, books and baby crib. Please keep in touch with me!
    Let's create a group for the brothers? If you already have a group, can you add me?