Options

Sixth IUI Any Advice?

I'm beginning my 6th cycle. They want me to use injectables this cycle. Any advice for me?

Comments

• Options
    ryanhl,

I'm so sorry that this is your 6th cycle. I never used injectables with my IUI, so I can't help you there. I just wanted to say that you are in my thoughts and prayers and may God bless you will a BFP.

You never know...I've read many posts from people who went to injectables and got pregnant that month...this may be just what you need.

KUP!
  • Options
    Hi ryanhl-

I just read your thread and wanted to let you know that I am on my 8th IUI, 1st 6 were with clomid, 7th was clomid and trigger shot and all were negative. IUI #8 was with injectibles and we confirmed on Tuesday that we are pregnant! We went in today for our 2nd beta test, hopefully tomorrow we will hear that the numbers increased like they are supposed to. So for me, injectibles were the ingredient missing from our previous IUIs. Good luck!!!
  • Options
    mundiana,

Congratulations! Please KUP on your BETA's.
  • Options
    Ryanhl-

Thanks, you see I am sneaking in because I still can't believe it! My numbers were 195 on Monday and 656 on Thursday! Go in for 1st ultrasound on 5/1!!!

Diana

BTW-congrats on the little girl!!
  • Options
    Sorry meant Misty and Carla-

see I am still on cloud 9 and can't think straight!!!

ryanhl-
    Let me know if you have questions on meds.
  • Options
    Ryanhl--

Just saw your thread....I hope this next IUI does the trick! My thoughts are with you!
  • Options
    Have you talked to your Ob about the timing of the insems? I was lucky and got pregnant on my second try but the NP didn't even want to do the second IUI because they felt it was too late and it would be a waste to do it.
    My first IUI was done in the early afternoon the day after I had a +LH surge with an OPK the evening before. I was still showing +LS the next morning and went ahead and did the IUI that afternoon. It didn't take.
    My second IUI was done around 9:45am two mornings after the first evening +LH surge. I had the first OPK+ Monday night, had an US Tuesday around 2:30pm with no large follicles but a spot where one "could" have been and then (on a gut feeling?) went ahead with an insem Wednesday morning as early as I could get in. I got pregnant.
    Is there anything to this? I don't know, but for me the slightly later timing was what worked.
    Good luck to you!