Options

payment options

Just confirming, the only payment option is with a credit card?

Comments

• Options
    Hi Anitra-

We offer Care Credit accounts or you may pay by check. However, we must receive the check and have it clear prior to shipping your order.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    I'm looking on the CareCredit site and I do not see you listed. Do you mind helping?

thank you
  • Options
    Hi Scott,
    Nevermind...I just read some horrible stories about CareCredit...I think I will find another option of making payments on my donors vials. WOW.

I'm shocked by what I've read.
  • Options
    Total opposite of what you just posted. Money coming out of people's accounts, but not credited to their payments...sending in proof over and over and taking months to get resolved; collection calls out the wazoo even when people have made their payments early or on time; paying one lump sum to payoff during the interest free period and getting hit with penalties, or something...I read all night and the stuff I read...I couldn't believe it.

I want to use them...I do...and then I read your story and many others like yours...so it makes a person skittish about pursuing the avenue others have had success with, even though others have had major issues.

If they are not working with CCB it's not worth even applying. No wonder I couldn't find them on the search page, at all last night.
  • Options
    Just got an email from La'Trice...they are using a company called Med Choice Financial.

Here is the link https://www.medchoicefinancial.com/
    and there number is 866.927.9622.

If you call to get information CCB's provider number is 17952.

I can't find any reviews online about the company...
  • Options
    Care Credit no longer offers coverage for fertility treatments. We have done significant research into the other companies and have found Med Choice to be the best option.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB