Options

Donor # 11320

Does anyone have information or has used this donor before??? Thanks!!!

Comments

• Options
    We just purchased the long profile and baby picture and would be willing to share. Email?
  • Options
    Hi Halo_k. My partner and I are interested in 11320 are you still willing to share information? Thanks kccubbies@gmail.com
  • Options
    Hey halo_k! I had a phone consultaion about this donor and would be willing to share what info I had on him with you! Are you still comfortable with sharing his long profile and picture? My email address is jsw23_99@yahoo.com. Have you narrowed down to just him or others??
  • Options
    Hi halo_k and jess23. I am just starting to narrow done my search and am very interested in 11320. Would either of you be willing to share information. Pics or profiles? My email is nevsrav@yahoo.com. Thanks.
  • Options
    Hello, I am at emr1661@aol.com I pick 11320 for me. If any one that pick the same that would like to share any inf with me.

Thanks
    Nanny
  • Options
    Hello, I am at emr1661@aol.com I pick 11320 for me. Any one with kids Yet with this Donor??? Please Contact me.
    Thanks
    Nanny
  • Options
    Hello everyone!

I know this thread is from a while ago but just on the off chance someone still glances at it, I would really appreciate if anyone is willing to share some information about donor 11320.

My email: imistyblue72@yahoo.com

Thank you much!
    Misty
  • Options
    Is anyone with a baby jet with this donor #11320??
    Please let me know. emr1661@aol.com

Thanks
  • Options
    Looking for anyone that has had a pregnancy or baby with this donor. Planning to use this one in a few months. Just curious! Thanks!