Options

donor 11438

I notice the info on this donor states his eye color is hazel, but the pic on the donor of the month shows him with blue eyes. Can you explain?

Comments

• Options
    Hi Hazel -

Many babies born with blue eyes often have them change color as they get older. He has hazel eyes as an adult.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Thanks can you tell me what are his spem counts per vial?
  • Options
    I'm sorry, but we do not provide that information. Rest assured that a small portion of each donation is tested both prior to freeze and after thawing to make sure it meets our guaranteed standards.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    how long before it gets deliver after purchased
  • Options
    You can select Priority Overnight or 2-Day Economy shipping via Fed Ex.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Hazeleyes

My son was born with big blue eyes and they remained that way for the 1st year. Then they slowly changed to hazel/brown. He has brown eyes now. His baby pics show him with blue eyes though. Sounds much like this donor. I am using him for my first donor IUI soon. Very excited!
  • Options
    Hey Faithhope , I'm on my 2ww i'm nervous. next tues the doctor is going to take blood to see if its positive. please wish me luck!!! baby dust! will keep u posted!
  • Options
    Hi Scott, I purchased two vials premium iui. What does your guarantee of count per the vials that I purchased? Thanks, Hazeleyes
  • Options
    http://www.cryobank.com/Why-Use-Us/Specimen-Quality-Standards/

Here you go.

Scott