Options

2ww with donor 14567

My wife has gone for her first cycle of an IUI we had the first on Monday and then on Tuesday saw our Dr today and she has ovulated they put her on a progesterone has anyone used this and any success. We now have our 2WW it going to be the longest 2weeks if anyone has anything to share it would be appreciated

Comments

• Options
    Hi! We used donor 14567 last cycle but did not get pregnant. We are actually having our 2nd iui with this donor this morning! We have an 18 month old with another donor who is no longer available here at CCB... With our daughter we got pregnant our first cycle so hoping this is our month with this new donor! Good luck! Keep us posted!!
  • Options
    Hey! were you success with this donor? please let us now. I hd my IUI 8 days ago, i have my finger crossed.
  • Options
    hello!! any new?? ive made IUI and i have 4 days retard, i am afraid of test! so i prefer to wait a little while and see what happen. I willl keep you posted.

Let me know how about you.

Regards.
  • Options
    Sorry for the delay we had our blood work this am and received another negative IUI. Going back to our Dr. Thursday to have another go. We are both very hopefully that the third will be our charm. Fingers crossed hope you get good news. Let us know.
  • Options
    Hello!! how are yuou, did you try again? I am fine everything is ok .. Let me know about you...Good luck!
  • Options
    Hello IPF we just finished our third try ion our TWW again. Should know something late next week
    keeping positive thoughts and prayers.. will keep you posted
  • Options
    Hello IPF we just finished our third try ion our TWW again. Should know something late next week
    keeping positive thoughts and prayers.. will keep you posted
  • Options
    I had a failed IUI with this donor. My clinic tested and sperm has low mobility (not condusive to IUI or ICI), I switched to IVF and am pregnant with boy/girl twins and have 10 embys left in the freezer.