Options

baby pics/newbe

hello I have posted to the board but am still new here. I am a single 38 year person who has decided that the clocks batteries are running out and that my eggs could possibly be getting to the hard boiled stage so I have decided to do IUI. I have choosen donor 11541 and was wondering if any of the people that have used him have any baby pics yets. I realize he is not perfect but who is? At least he seems smart and the staff really likes him. I start my clomid and ovidrel in a couple of weeks. I am hoping for first timers lucks and have willed this to be. Any advice to prepare for in two weeks? I like some of the ladies have endometriosis and cysts, yadda, yadda, yadda and was never able to get pregnant. Maybe I didn't do it right? Who knows. Any advice would be lovely.

Comments

• Options
    HI. Any luck with 11541? the more i look the more i like this donor (dont care about his disclosure of using m & m really!). Have you had any luck getting pregnant? did you get a baby pic of one of his babies? i appreciate any help, comments, i am getting inseminated in one week more or less and i am very excited about it and very anxious too!
    Thanks so much.
  • Options
    search facebook for a group called 11541 diblings