Options

we must not forget that over all GOD is incontrol

I'm 36 and this is my first time also. I have not yet, met my husband. I too have a strong desire to have a baby. I also thought that I would be married by now. I Just got done talking to my doctor and felt overwhelmed with all this information and what, I will be going through. I'm excited, but scared at the same time. Not knowing what will happen and being in such want of something sooo bad is very hard. My heart goes out to all of you, who is going through this also. I don't know what the out come will be, but I know this. We have an AWESOME GOD who's time and planning is in his hands. Don't let anyone tell you it's too late! AND DON'T GIVE UP....were here to encourage each other. We are all going through this, are have gone through this already. where ever we are, at this time, in this journey. Lets hold on to our faith. I don't know how long this journey will be. All I know is GOD IS IN CONTROL! You are all in my prayers. See yourselves holding your babies.

Comments

• Options
    Amen sister. May blessings come to us all in the right time for each of us. Thank-you for your posting, I really needed to hear that today! Nicole
  • Options
    I totally agree. I am 38 and decided around 35 I wanted a baby with or w/o a husband. So here I am, I changed careers from paralegal to teacher to make the reality of being a SM more attainable, finished up my Masters and started trying last April, I tried IUI 4x and got pregnant but miscarried in Oct, this is my first IUI since teh miscarriage so I am praying for a miracle again :)
    Donna
  • Options
    Even when we don't sense He is listening... He ALWAYS is. I just had my 3rd IUI yesterday and He saved the best vial I bought for this time: 13 million with 57% motility... even my doctor was impressed with that!!

I too had thought I would have had my kids by now... I'm 46... but, no. Then everytime I begin to bear myself, I realize that if He had wanted me to have my kids before now, they would be here, wouldn't they? He blesses us in HIS time, not ours... and as long as we have faith in Him and do the work that's required, the blessings ALWAYS come when He feels we're ready to handle them and not a minute before.

And something else to give you hope (and make you smile): Our kids are in the best company possible... don't forget... Jesus was donor conceived as well.
  • Options
    Thank you for the encouragement. As another single mother to be, with God's hopeful blessing soon, it's nice to know that I'm in good company. I was told, a decade ago, that it was nearly impossible for me to become pregnant naturally and that I was looking at an 80% miscarriage rate if I did, so I gave up but kept waiting for Mr. Right.

At 37, I learned that single women adopting (who aren't wealthy) is almost impossible now and, lo and behold, found out that enough advances had been made on my infertility condition in the intervening years to suggest a good chance at a healthy pregnancy, so, at 37, nearing 38, I started trying.

I'm going for my 3rd attempt with donor 3814 soon. I recently underwent surgery for endometriosis, on top of the PCOS diagnosed years ago, and can only pray and hope now that the third time is the charm. (I needed to take out a loan for four attempts.)

Wish me well, and I'll do the same for each of you!
  • Options
    As my favorite scripture, states: "FAITH without WORKS is DEAD by being alone." If we keep doing the WORK and having FAITH, the blessings WILL come... He said so and I BELIEVE IT!!!
  • Options
    THANK YOU for the post(s) !!! I needed a little pick me up today !!
    =o)