Options

Ok TWW'ers. Where r u?

Ok I am in the tww as of Monday the 14th. It's been a crazy cycle for me. I am coming off of 2 b2b m/c. No known reasons. All test came back negative for any nk cell and MTHFR mutations. So we are going for it.
Are there any more TWW'ers in it with me? I see some familiar names coming back on from breaks. Would love to catch up .

Comments

• Options
    a_walton, I hope this is finally your month. I will be thinking about you for the next couple weeks. I know how much harder the wait seems after several miscarriages, but hang in there!
  • Options
    Hang in there. I know it is hard. It will happen sending lots and lots of sticky baby dust.
  • Options
    I'm in the 2WW with you! We both had IUIs on Monday so hopefully that will be a lucky day for both of us. This is my third try but my first with this donor. I'm slightly worried though because I ovulated late this cycle. But I'm thinking positively and hoping for all the magic to work and for this one to stick. Fingers crossed for both of us!!!
  • Options
    I'm in the TWW starting Tuesday. Baby Dust to all!
  • Options
    Right here IUI Monday the 14th and Tues. the 15th. Any symptoms? Everyone tells me about constipation being an early sign. I don't have that.
  • Options
    No symptoms. But I don't expect them because i am on progesterone. Progesterone mimics pregnancy symptoms. I hate that. But FX'd that we all get BFP. Baby Dust to us all.
  • Options
    I had my IUI on Sunday the 13th, no symptoms yet. I wish you all the best of luck.
  • Options
    Hey everyone...Today is day 10 piui. Because I ovulated later in my cycle (day 22) I'm confused as to how to think or feel. Today is day 33 of my cycle and for the past 10 months my cycles have ranged from 27 to 31 days. Part of me feels late but I also know it usually takes 14 days after ovulation for AF to arrive. Needless to say I'm feeling very anxious and emotional today just thinking about it. During this process I wish I could kinda turn my brain off and not think our over analyze during the tww. I don't think I have any clear symptoms. I've been getting up in the middle of the night but not sure if that's just me. No sore boobs. No spotting. Some mild cramping here or there. How bout anyone else?
  • Options
    Hi everyone. I'm in my 2WW too. I had my IUI on 10/15, and I agree - I wish I could turn my brain off and not analyze every single feeling. As far as symptoms, my breasts are extremely sore and feel heavy. Even showering is unpleasant. It started about 4 days post IUI and has just been getting worse. This is a new feeling for me, but at the same time, this is the first cycle I've used injectables (Menopur, Gonal F & Ovidrel trigger). I'm not sure if it is just a med side effect or a good sign. I want to remain optimistic, but this is IUI #6 for me & it's hard to stay positive. I will be testing within a day of my 40th bday so I'm hoping God will grant me my wish. Any thoughts? Hope everyone else is surviving their 2WW. Best wishes!!
  • Options
    My IUIs were on 10/14 and 10/15. Took progesterone for the first time so surprised how sore my chest is since very soon after. Had a lot of cramping. Only really strange symptom was a few days ago had two very sharp abdominal pains and a couple of hours later had all this stomach fluttering like I was on a roller coaster. Other than that nothing concrete. But we are on so many fertility meds who can tell anything anyway. Will find out Monday. When you find out post right away. Sending good wishes.
  • Options
    Hello everyone, nothing new yet. With my last BFP m/c, my boobs were heavy and sore with lots of tiny lumps in breast (milk ducts forming) that was even through the progesterone. So far with each of my BFP, they have had different symptoms/ signs. I am 10 dpiui today and trigger is usually out of system by day 10 for me. So I will test Friday or Saturday. FX'd and GL everyone
  • Options
    Thanks for the input ladies. I'm not on any progesterone, but I'm sure it could still be one of the other meds causing all of this breast discomfort. I got pregnant but miscarried with IUI #2. I did have similar soreness but not until after I got my BFP. For now, just trying to put it out of my mind. Hoping everyone gets their BFP this time around. Best of wishes!!!
  • Options
    Hello everyone...well my IUI #8 is a failure. So I will be taking the next cycle off. I will try again I guess at the end of Nov with injectable meds.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry nisedm. I caved and took a home pregnancy test yesterday. I know I shouldn't have. It was negative and I've been so depressed. My test is Tuesday so I hope its BFP! I wish this weekend would fly by.
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear that nisedm. Fx crossed for your next try.

I agree SVQueen, I wish Monday would just get here. It's so hard just waiting and not knowing. I haven't purchased any tests. I'm simply waiting to see if AF stays away this month. Tomorrow will be a big day for me. No AF and I can get a blood test Tuesday.

Baby dust to us all!
  • Options
    So sorry nisedm. Hope things turn around for you the next time you try.
    I noticed another unusual symptom today. I have a slight brown discharge (sorry TMI). I am a good 5 days from AF arriving, and I've never had these type of symptoms with any other cycle. And, AF has never been early for me. My cycles are very consistently 29 days. I'm hoping this is implantation bleeding as it's about 10 dpo, but again I don't want to get my hopes up. Was wondering if anyone experienced similar symptoms or noticed a shorter cycle on injectables? Any thoughts would be helpful.
    Here's hoping this week goes by quickly so I can put all this over analyzing to rest. For those testing tomorrow, good luck!!
  • Options
    Hi All

Well today is day 14piui and still no sign of AF. I called my doctor's office but they won't do a blood test until day 16 so I have another day and a half of waiting. I'm really hoping Wednesday comes quickly.

Good luck to the others waiting on today :)
  • Options
    Hello All,
    Well went to doctors for beta. The numbers are in. BFN. So confused as to which direction I want to go in. Do I continue with one more or consider holding off until next year. Down and the weather doesn't help, Raining and drizzling. :( Seems as though the weather is my mood and how I am feeling today.
    Good luck to everyone else still in tww. I will be checking in on you all.
  • Options
    My 4th IUI was a bust. Everything looked great and it didn't take. A walton. I would try every month you can afford to. That is what I am doing. If I end up childless it isn't because I didn't try over and over.
  • Options
    I hope someone on this link gets pregnant this month.
  • Options
    Hey everyone. Sorry to all those who got a BFN. My cycle was a failure too. What I thought could be implantation bleeding turned into AF today. Feeling really down and defeated. My 40th birthday is Wednesday and I was really hoping I'd go into it with a BFP. Oh well, wasn't meant to be. I've decided to try again with injectables this cycle. This will be IUI #7. If it doesn't work, I'm hoping I can move on to IVF.
    Good luck to everyone else.
  • Options
    I just got back from doing the blood work. I took a pregnancy test at home this morning so I am not hopeful. I am waiting for the official word but feeling so depressed. I don't know I am just starting to feel a little bit of panic. If monitoring/meds and perfect timing doesn't work. What will? Anyway I wish I had the cash to just go straight to IVF
  • Options
    Its official BFN!!!:(
  • Options
    First IUI was October 25th. This 2ww thing is driving me nuts. Hoping for a BFP for all those waiting.
  • Options
    So sorry for those who got there BFN.
  • Options
    RG132 good luck and FX'd. Keep us posted.

Hopefully we will all, all that got bfn, will get better news on our next cycles.

Here's wishing everyone loads of Baby Dust!!!
  • Options
    I am impatiently waiting for my blood test results. The call from the doctor can't happen soon enough!
  • Options
    Friendshipdidi how did it go? FX'd for you.
  • Options
    Thanks a_walton, Blood tests show no pregnancy. I'm so confused and disappointed. AF still hasn't shown up. It's day 38 of my cycle. I've taken lots of deep breaths tonight. Trying to decide the next step. I have a purchased IUI vial available left. Thinking about taking a few months off to relax and get myself mentalky prepared to try again. Thinking I may just go straight to IVF with the vial instead of another IUI with clomid. I'm very lucky my insurance would cover either decision I make. Lots to think about.
  • Options
    I am so sorry friendshipdidi. May I ask your age? I am not sure if you said you were with an RE or OB. If you are with an OB, you need to be monitored very closely. Are you over 35? OB give clomid out like its candy. If that is the case, run not walk to an RE. We are here for you with whatever you decide :)