Options

Number of reported births and pregnancies with 13218

Hello can you please tell me the number of reported pregnancies and births with donor 13218?

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    Hi K -

We can share if a donor has more or less than 5 reported pregnancies and if we've received birth reports.

Donor 13218 currently has less than 5 reported pregnancies. He also has reported births. Since this donor has a unique ethnic background that we don't receive many requests for, he will not sell out as quickly as other donors that were added to our catalog at the same time.

All of our donors go through our stringent screening process and are capable of achieving pregnancy. Choosing one donor over another will not give you a better chance of success. It's important to select a donor that is a good fit for you which is why we offer a diverse catalog of over 500 donors.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options

Hello there. any new reported pregnancies or births for donor 13218?

• Options

@kelleyrb Donor 13218 has more than 5 reported pregnancies now.

Regards,

Nicole
    California Cryobank

• Options

@kelleyrb did you use donor 13218?

• Options

Hi,I am currently pregnant now with 13218 donor..are you guys as well,or have children already?

• Options

Please contact If so..
    Risslaski@yahoo.com thanks

• Options

Congratulations! We have a 17 month old daughter from donor 13218. He is currently out of vials so we are searching for someone who may be selling his vials so we can start on our second.

• Options

HI Momtobe85,

Congratulations on your pregnancy! We currently have 2 children from donor 13218 (and have already sold back our vials - sorry nicandjess). Can I help with something?

• Options

@kelleyrb my wife and I are interested in our daughter getting to know her siblings and we’re wondering if you’d be open to that? It seems as if your children are older than her and I think it would be amazing for them to know each other.