Options

Today is the day!!

First IUI TODAY AT 10:00 AM. With lucky donor #13029!! Had an ultrasound yesterday morning . I have one egg 21mm. Non medicated cycle. I had no time to start meds because my body ffwd. May 9th had a hyterscopy and d&c to remove ten plus polyps was awaiting aunt flow which never came. On Tuesday I felt ovulation cramping or whatever that stuff is called and I had cervical mucus I told the nurse and she said no way you can't that would be like day ten in your cycle your not that far. Well ultrasound confirmed I had an egg my lining was great and the egg measured at 12mm. Did some labs that day and they came out great that's why I went in for an ultrasound yesterday. Long story short I didn't have a period my body made an egg and today's the day ! I'm super excited....

Comments

• Options
    Good Luck!!!! Happy two week wait :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the TWW, I'm on my last week
  • Options
    Wishing you all the best MzzSteph! U/s for me tomorrow w/ IUI scheduled Monday. Might be in tww together. :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much ladies glad to be part of the club!!! :)

KBT ANY good signs or symptoms? Taking any meds?

SF13 is this your first IUI? Good luck on Monday keep me posted :)
  • Options
    I had a progesterone test today, mine was 10 which the dr said was fine but they prefer it closer to 15, so I started progesterone pills tonight.

I initially had cramping day 3/4, and sensitive breast but nothing now.
  • Options
    Mzz- yes it's my first one too. U/s went okay today. Doctor found one larger follicle about 19.6 mm with 2 smaller ones. Going to do trigger tomorrow night (give it a chance to get a little bigger)with IUI Tuesday morning. All it takes is one right? ;) I'm keeping positive thoughts and sending lots of baby dust your way.