Options

Anyone used Donor 5749?

Its alittle late to turn back now as we are going in for our first IUI next week and have ordered vials already, but we were wondering if anyone has used Donor #5749?

Success or not we'd like to know.
Also how many tries.
http://conception-inception.blogspot.com/

Comments

• Options
    We have chosen this donor also. Please keep me updated with your status.
  • Options
    Our insemination is being moved to next month as they found a polyp in my partners uterus. I guess better before we inseminated since the polyp acts as basically "woman-made birth control".

I did search the forum and found that some ladies used him and had great #'s and motility.

I will definitly keep you posted once we get started next month.
    http://conception-inception.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    We are gonna give it a go this weekend. Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    Hey Jaime let me know how it went. I suppose you are in your 2ww which can be pretty nerve racking.
    We ordered 2 vials and will be inseminating in Feb now that the polyp has been taken care of and Im feeling anxious already.
  • Options
    Hi we also purchased vials of this donor and are being inseminated in about 10 days.. I would love to hear how everyone else is doing or if they have had any luck::
  • Options
    Hello we are being inseminated on the 22nd so we'll keep you updated! Anyone else let us know how its going.
  • Options
    Ok we were ineseminated yesterday.. We are on our 2ww.. OYYY, hows everyone else doing??
  • Options
    Hey Jenn,

I believe I am friends with your significant other through facebook, Jamie? We are using this same donor and live we live in Florida. We saw each other posting on CCB Facebook page. I could be wrong but it says she is with someone with your name. Her and I have talked via facebook messages wishing each other good luck. We had our insemination on the 23rd and 24th. Let me know if I am correct or not.
  • Options
    Yes you are correct LOL that is my partner.. We are in the 2ww and it is just too much.... LOL I want to know already :)
  • Options
    We are going for our 2nd try next week. BFN on attmept #1.
    How is everyone else doing?