Options

Got smiley face Lh surge

Hey I just tested and got the smiley face for LH surge from clear blue easy digital test and my RE office is closed!!! What do I do? Should I call their service and leave a msg? Or should i call first thing in the morning? Also i got the surge on day 10 does that seem a little early? Well I didnt count may 22nd cause it was half way through the day when AF came. I am really confused cause from what I have read most women get the suge between day 11 and day 14. Anyway any help here would be good.
Thanks and baby dust to everyone!!!
Vic

Comments

• Options
    Vic75,

Sorry that I'm just now responding to your message and I'm sure that you've made a decision by now...

Everyone is different on the surge, but I would have advised that you just wait until this morning and call the RE for advise. They should want to see you this evening for your IUI.

I got my surge at noon on a Friday and got the IUI at 9am on Saturday and it got me a BFP!

Please update us on what's going on.
  • Options
    Called Re first thing when they opened this morning and we will be going in at 1030 am this morning for the IUI!!!! That will be 12 hours from when we got the surge. I am soooo excited and soooo nervous!!!!
    Thanks for all y'alls help!!!
    baby dust, baby dust, baby dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Vic
  • Options
    Praying for you!! I had the same thing happen... surged on Sunday and was in the office Monday morning... on day 14. Good luck!!
  • Options
    Just got home from the RE we are officially in the club!!!! We got inseminated at 1030 this morning!!!! Now we start the TWW!! This is going to drive me crazy!! The IUI itself was not bad. The nurse did it and it was only just a little uncomfortable. Some cramping on the way home and some spotting when we got home. Called the nurse and she said the cramping and spotting was just from her opening the cervix. Oh and our count was really high 32 million!!!!
    Baby dust
    Vic
  • Options
    Hi Vicki!! Congrats and welcome to the club.Great numbers, thats what makes me think we should have bought IUI vials, but our RE likes washing and looking at the sperm themselves.
    Baby Dust!!
    Alicia