Options

Reported pregnancies for Donor 13943

Hi there!

Has anyone had succeas with Donor 13943? I was wondering how many reported pregnancies? Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Hi TTC -

Donor 13943 currently has less than 5 reported pregnancies. He only became available in August and was sold out for part of the time since then.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Does donor 13943 have more reported pregnancies? I see he donated again.I am interested in him as well.
  • Options
    Hi V -

We can share if a donor has more or less than 5 reported pregnancies. Donor 13943 has more than 5 reported pregnancies.

Just to clarify, Donor 13943 completed our donor program and is no longer donating. We recently released his final vials from quarantine.

Our vials can sell out quickly, so it's important to purchase enough vials for future inseminations and/or future siblings. We offer free storage with the purchase of 5 or more vials: https://cryobank.com/Services/Additional-Services/Family-Today---Family-Tomorrow/

Please don't hesitate to contact our Client Services team at 866-927-9622 with any questions. We offer financing and other options to help you fulfill your family goals.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options

Hi @Ttcbt, @Vaughn 17 and @cryo-admin
    I have a vial of 13943 available if anyone would like to purchase it.
    I cannot conceive so trying to recoup the costs incurred so that I can adopt and start a family.
    Let me know! Thanks.