Options

11033...BFN

1st try. Timed IUI. BFN. So I am on CD2 now and will start clomid tomorrow...we are going to continue with same donor because we like him and he has many reported pregnancies....
For all of you that have had BFN's in the past did you find that when AF came that your cramps were worse? Mine are terrible right now.

Comments

• Options
    When AF came after my second IUI, felt like a huge ball was dropping , those cramps were horrible.
  • Options
    virgo,

I'm sorry about the BFN, but it's nice to hear the optimism in your words. Stay focused and remain positive.

Good luck! Baby dust and prayers to you!
  • Options
    I have been thinking about you. I am so sorry to hear about the BFN. I am glad you are remaining optimistic about this donor. I am currently 12 weeks pregnant with him.

The times when I had a failed IUI, my period cramps were always the worst. I once thought I was having a misscarriage because the pain was so bad.
  • Options
    Thanks for all your words ladies... my doc told me that she thinks we missed the surge...well no crap.
    i only bleed for 3 days during my AF so I emailed her to see maybe if we should do a CD8 or CD9 test instead of waiting until CD10 but i haven't heard back..was this a stupid question??

Im so happy for you angnjake!!! can i call you ang?
  • Options
    LOL, Virgo you can call me ang. I have an ultrasound scheduled the end of july to see if it is a boy or a girl. I already have 3 boys so a girl would be nice!

Are you on clomid? I dont remember if you were doing clomid and the trigger shot. When will you be trying again?