Options

First Timers

My partner and I just had our first IUI August 27th and are nervous to take a test here in the next few days.
We are in our late twenties and I am carrying our first.
Is there anyone out there with some advice and can share on their experience?
We unfortunately don't have many friends that are same sex couples.

Comments

• Options
    Hello Muffin0615....I completely understand where you are coming from. I will share the advice many of my friends and doctor gave me....which is....preparing to have a baby is like planting a garden...make sure you start taking your prenatal vitamins which can be over the counter, removed all toxic energy from your surroundings (i.e. People) lol, exercise, eat healthy, minimize your alcoholic beverages if your a drinker, keep your cholesterol and blood pressure low, etc

Surround yourself with loving people and meditate on good things bc if not, negative energy and distress could create problems for your pregnancy.

I am 37 and will plan on having my insemination done in April '14. I've had all my fertility test and I thank God I do not have any fertility issues. I will be a single mother and have the support of my family and friends. I do not have a partner at this time but decided not to wait any longer. I am a dominate woman who decided not to wait any longer. I love children and want to have children. I got tired of being in relationships when the other woman would use her child as a bargaining tool; which is wrong. Since I'm healthy and have no issues and am very secure with myself... I'm having a baby :-)

So as long as you and your partner are surrounded by positive and loving energy, along with creating a healthy diet,
  • Options
    You will be fine