Options

13038 Needed

Does anyone have any extra vials of 13038? We have an amazing little boy from this donor and would like to try for baby #2.

Comments

• Options
    It looks like he currently has vials for sale for people who already have children by him.
  • Options
    Justus-
    I myself have a daughter with 13038 :-)

Myself and 3 other families with this donor are quite close. I will reach out to see if any of them have extra vials.

If you would ever like to communicate with us and share stories of our little ones let us know :-)
  • Options
    Paltinas,

Thank you so much for reaching out. Please let me know if any one is interested in selling some of their vials. We would really appreciate it.
  • Options
    Hi Justus,
    I have several vials available. Are you still interested?
    Best
  • Options
    Thank you for the offer. Fortunately I am currently 11 weeks pregnant with baby #2. We had 2 vials left and are still in a bit of shock that we have not gotten pregnant on the first try twice. We just received all our genetic testing back and will be having a healthy baby boy in January. Thank you again!
  • Options

@justus32323 - Hi! I know this post is old, but we also have extra vials if you or anyone else is interested. :) Hope you are enjoying life with 2 boys! (we also have 2 boys currently) :)