Options

reported pregnancies

Just wondering how many reported pregnancies you have recorded for donors 11394, 11585, 11568, and 11009. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Please note that previous pregnancies has absoultely nothing to do with your chances of conceiving with a donor. All our donors are extensively screened and each donation is individually tested for count, motility, and morphology to make sure it meets our rigorous standards.

11394 - less than 5
    11585 - less than 5
    11586 - 0
    11009 - more than 5

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Sorry...Typo...11568 has more than 5.

Scott
  • Options
    THANKS. How about reported pregnancies 11568?
  • Options
    I have a question to add here:

What incentive do individuals have to report a pregnancy to CA Cryobank? I looked through everything, and it seems I would receive absolutely no benefits. The only time you get benefits for reporting would be with a live birth, and that would be to join the sibling registry. So, why would anyone report sooner, other than civic duty/generosity?
  • Options
    Hi Brunella -

Most importantly, the only way we know to notify you of any important medical updates regarding your donor or any of his other offspring is for you to report your pregnancy.

If you are planning to store your baby's cord blood, to qualify for the significant Cord Blood Advantage discount we need you to report.

Furthermore, it is important for your file in case your future child ever contacts about contacting your donor. If we have no record of his/her birth the procedure can be more difficult since often times children have misinformation about donor number, dates, etc. when they contact us.

Lastly, is you have read this message board you can see how important reported pregnancies are to our community in general. The five minutes it will take you will mean a lot to other people.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB