Options

Anyone have any luck?

Comments

• Options
    I'll let you know in 10 days!!!
  • Options
    we just did IUI with this donor this morning at 1030 am!!!!! Will let you know in about two weeks!!!!
  • Options
    We are sending baby dust out to all of you! We just bought 5575 and are planning on doing our first IUI in July!
  • Options
    Sadly our donor just retired and has no more vials left :-(
  • Options
    I know. :( We were hoping to have enough for both of us to have one but now I'm hoping it's enough for at least one!
  • Options
    I know jala, I hope it works for both of us!! When I called they said someone had just bought 24 vials!!! Was that you girl! LOL
  • Options
    OMG I so didnt see this coming!!!! And I only ordered ONE vial for now just to see if it would work. If it didnt work this month I was going to buy more vials to keep trying!!!! I really hope I get luckey and it woeks on the first try!!! Is there a way to find out why he retired or isnt available wa? Like was there problem with his goods or health??? Guess its time to start searching for a back up donor:(
  • Options
    No donors just retire due to not wanting to partcipate in the program anymore. He's been with them since 2003. He may be getting married, done with school, no longer needs the $$ who knows. It's crazy. I hope it works for you guys this time!! Baby Dust! How you feeling?
  • Options
    I promise it wasn't us! We bought 6 at 9am and after talking more we decided to buy another 6 that night but they were gone already!
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that. Also, I think CCB sometimes "retires" donors based on a certain number of sales or pregnancies, even if they have more available...?

The first donor we wanted also is retired, so I know how frustrating it is!
  • Options
    Yeah he was just a popular guy. And I think he has been with CCB since 2003. Anyone else on here using him, or had any luck with him. I'm still on day 5 of my TWW!
  • Options
    Well we got a BFP!!!!! First IUI no meds!!!! We are 12 days piui and got our BFP on 9 days PIUI it was very very faint at 9 days but has gotten darker everyday since. I am not going to test again until we get back in town and use the clear blue easy digital cause I want to see it read out PREGNANT!!! I have tested with three different brands Target, First response, and CVS brand they all have showed positive with lines getting darker everyday!!!!!!
  • Options
    I have a lovely 3 year old daughter from this donor. He retired before too. We tried IUI in fall of 08 with our two remaining vials, but I misscarried. He had been retired at that time. So perhaps he'll donate again. Good Luck.
  • Options
    Pysanki
    It's nice to hear from someone that has conceived with this donor. Congrats on your darling daughter. Are you registered on the national donor sibling website? I'm just trying to get a sense of how many offspring there are and their genders. We did our 1st IUI in May and had a chemical pregnancy. We will be trying again this month. I to wish that we had bought more vials, but we still have 7 left so I am being optimistic!
  • Options
    No, we're not on the registry due to cost. 1st IUI was successful resuling in our daughter. We actually sold back 2 vials as we were initially only going to try for one. 2nd resulted in misscarriage. Good luck!
  • Options
    pysanki, we are currently 7 weeks pregnant with this donor!!! I would love to get to know you through email. I know of 5 boys and 1 girl through the sibling registry on CCB. But I havent had any luck with contact with any of these parents. Email me if you want at vicki_cox7@yahoo.com. Thanks!!!
  • Options
    Hey Vicki
    Did you join CCB sibling registry??? I know that National registry is different and on there there are 2 girls and a boy registered, plus pysanki's little girl. So does that mean there are an additional 5 boys and a girl out there as well?!
  • Options
    Alivin, Yes I joined the sibling registry on CCB. I think a few of the ones on the CCB and the national registry may be the same. The CCB site shows 5 boys and one girl. I plan to join the national reistry after the little one is born. My guess is there are quite a few floating around out there maybe that is why they retired him. I really hope to hear back from pysanki I would love to learn all about her little girl. Either a girl or a boy sounds good to me!!! Looks like he has alot of good boy genes!!!
  • Options
    Anyone else pregnant with 5575???
  • Options
    I am currently 18 weeks pregnant with 5575. Having boy/ girl twins due in April. And we also we blindsided and unprepared for the retired status. We conceived via IVF, last vial we had, but we do have two frozen embryos from the cycle. Will register when they are born.
  • Options
    We are currently 13 weeks pregnant with 5575.
  • Options
    We are currently 14 weeks pregnant with 5575!! Congrats Susiebea with your twins!! We have 3 vials left from this donor and hope to have a sibling!! We all must stay in touch since we are so close with our due dates!!
  • Options
    I am pregnant with 5575. I am having a boy, and due in March!!!!
  • Options
    Hi All
    I was hoping that we could exchange emails so that we could stay in touch.

Congrats leighnc on finding out you are having a sweet little boy!!

My email is Swanlakes44@aol.com Just put #5575 in the email header!!

Please keep in touch

Alicia
  • Options
    The ultrasound tech says we are also having a boy but we will confirm with both of our doctors on the 15th just to be sure.
  • Options
    We are having a BOY!! Due 5/18
  • Options
    2 ultrasounds and an amnio later...we are positive we are having a little man due 5/24 :)
  • Options
    Hello 5575 ladies. Just thought you would like to know they started a page on facebook called Friends of 5575 if you care to join. It is a private page but somewhere we can all catch up and share info and photos.
  • Options
    I am! Due 3/2010
  • Options
    Leigh congrats!! Do you know what you are having? We are due 5/18 with a little boy!! There are about 10 of us on the facebook page that have kids with this donor and/or are pregnant you should join us!!!