Donor 13077

Did anyone get pregnant with donor 13077? Does anyone have any vials to sell?

Comments

• I was looking for IUI vials.
  • 4 tries with donor 13077 from Aug to Dec 2012... no pregnancies... but someone became pregnant, because now he has a reported pregnancy and there are no vials available. I also need additional vials from this donor as the pool of African American Donors is slim
  • Pammodugno and Dog Girl, please post your email address so that I can email you directly.
  • I have aN IUI vial of Donor 13077.Took us a few tries but we are due Nov 2013.
  • Please reply to this thread if you are looking for vials. We have a confirmed pregnancy with 13077 as of march 4 2013. We have 1 vial available now that we won't need! Contact ASAP if interested..
  • Ihave a vial of 13077 for sale if anyone is interested.
  • Congrats Hoytwhitney on your pregnancy. I delivered a healthy baby girl via csection on May 22, 2013 with this donor. She is beautiful. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
  • I am interested in purchasing vials of 13077. Please email me at greenyd10@gmail.com
  • I recently had a baby girl by this donor but less than a week b4 she was completely term she stopped breathing and I had to deliver a still born. I would love to have more children that resemble her but this donor as no more vials. I'm interested n buying a few.
  • I would like to purchase vials for donor 13077. Please email me at gritsnjelly@gmail.com. Thanks!
  • @twin2 please email me, I have a few questions for you. I am so happy for your babies birth!

@ashmp13- please also email me regarding your interest in another vial. Im SOO sorry for your loss!!

elisajoycehoyt@gmail.com
  • Hoytwhitney, check your email
  • Looking to purchase vials for 13077.
  • Please email me kdjones37@aol.com. Ready to purchase today.
  • Hey ladies, I know it's been a long time since there has been a post about available vials for 13077 but I was wondering if anyone has vials for sale??? Pls email me at melanie.riberdy@yahoo.com or let me know, I would love to purchase some more as he has retired.
  • @twin2 and @Hoytwhitney I have a daughter as well!!! Can you email me. krazyhorse26@hotmail.com

• We have two beautiful twin boys from this donor! Have any of you guys connected with other Mother’s of donor 13077?