Options

gender selection?

I have heard some about sperm spinning?? Not sure if thats what its called. I have had a successful pregnancy with my donor, my son is now 2 1/2. I was wondering if that is a service you do? If it is, I figured since I'm paying all this money to get pregnant, if I have a choice on making it a girl, why not?! Not that I wouldn't be completely happy with another boy, but a mommy that is also a hair stylist cant help but dream of pink bows in a little girls hair! Any info on this would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Options
    Hi Joy -

Congrats on your little boy!

We do not offer any gender selection services.

Some fertility clinics may utilize Microsort or the Ericsson Method for gender selection for IUIs, but they may have certain eligibility requirements and it will be an additional cost.

If you are doing IVF, it may be possible to do PGD and choose which embryos you would like to transfer. This process can be very costly.

Your physician may have additional information regarding gender selection options that may be available to you and their success rates.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB