Options

Officially in my tww for 3rd IUI who's with me?

Wanted to find out who is in this wait with me this month. If we get good news it will be just in time for Thanksgiving! - baby dust

Comments

• Options
    Good Luck SVQueen, I am not doing a cycle this month. I will be doing different meds next time waiting for insurance clearance. Praying for you though. Baby dust
  • Options
    SVQueen, I just wanted to wish you good luck. I am not going to cycle this time. Going to give my body a break. But I am here to cheer you on.
  • Options
    Me three...taking a break this cycle. I'm moving on to IVF hopefully in December/January. Just waiting to see if this little fibroid I've developed needs to be removed before proceeding with IVF meds. Good luck SVQueen! Hope that 2014 brings babies for all of us!
  • Options
    I saw the RE today. She's going to push for IVF if this cycle fails. Thanks for all of the well wishes. I hope all of you get the rest you desire and can come back stronger next month.
  • Options
    Svqueen,

I'm in my 2wk wait also. My iui was on 11/7. I have no symptoms so far, don't know if that's an ok sign!!

Gina
  • Options
    I had mine on Sunday. I'm just going through the motions at the motions at this point for insurance purposes. I think IVF is what I need. I am hopeful for you though and hope you get a BFP-Baby Dust :)
  • Options
    I offically started the 2WW today. Did IUI for the very first time. Good luck and baby dust to you SVQueen
  • Options
    How are you all still doing? Hoping baby dust to you who are waiting.
  • Options
    I hope this round takes for you Queen!! I'm 7 weeks along after my 3rd IUI. It can happen. Doing great with the pregnancy so far. Baby dust to you honey!!
  • Options
    Gcshelly, congrats you r soo blessed. Did u do two iui's back to back? I just got period after my 2nd iui, so I'm bummed. My third iui I want to do two iui's, any advice?

Gina
  • Options
    SVQueen how are you doing?
    Everyone else in the tww how are you all doing?
    gcshelly93 Congratulations!!
  • Options
    BFN!!! Im taking a break this month and waiting for insurance to approve my IVF. Im actually not bummed out and the break is really helping me emotionally. I am just not going to stress. I know it will happen.
  • Options
    Unfortunatly, I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks. One of the most difficult things I have ever had to endure. However, I am going to try again once my peroid comes. I will probably use the same donor. Not sure why it happened. Hopefully my next will have a tiny guardian angel looking out for us... Good luck ladies.