Options

I am new to the group and i am in the process of searching for a donor.if anyone has used donor #l4307 please let me k n ow how everything is going.

Comments

• Options
    I have used this donor for 3 iui treatments. I will find out if the 3rd is successful on January 4th.
  • Options
    I am about to order vials from this donor and start trying next month. I see it says there have been pregnancies, but wish there was an easier way of seeing how many (and if I'm going to be honest, I also wonder about gender). Either way, best of luck to you both!
  • Options
    We are considering using this donor, if you have any additional information about this donor #14307 please let me know . Any pregnancies or type of success.
  • Options
    Hey i have a 9mnth old with this donor sperm and she is perfect.
  • Options
    Les-tech we just found out we are pregnant by this donor. I hope we will meet on siblings registry. Am due around Nov 17th 2016. I know your little girl is perfect! What does she look like?
  • Options
    No luck after 3 iuis with this donor (my doc said it could take up to 6 iuis before getting pregnant) so we moved to ivf. I had my embryo transfer this week. Hopefully I'll have positive news in a week!
  • Options
    Update: IVF was successful! We are 8 weeks pregnant by donor 14307.
  • Options
    Congrats mommy35!!! Hope to see you register your little blessing via siblings registry!!
  • Options
    nommy35: did you have to pay for the ivf or did you apply for the grant?
  • Options
    Any updates on this donor?
  • Options
    I just used this donor and unfortunately had a bfn. We are starting our 2nd try right away. Ordering 2 vials on Monday night.
  • Options
    IUI this week, 2nd try with this donor. Does anyone mind sharing what his counts were post thaw (if you remember). Thanks
  • Options
    Had my first iui with this donor today and it was 11 million post thaw.
  • Options
    Amccall68: I really don't want to switch donors but for both my IUI's I had to use 2 vials because after thaw my numbers were just under or right at 5 million. I hope I'm not getting bad batches. I'm so upset. It's costing me $3,000 a mo th in IUI's.
  • Options
    I did 3 IUIs with this donor , became pregnant on very first but miscarried The other 2 were unsuccessful

If anyone wants to sell PM me