Could you please give me some information
on this donor ?
pregnancies, births....

Thank you for any information.

Happy New Year !!

Sheryl

Comments

• Options
    have you decided to go with this donor?... my partner and I have just ordered and are planning an insemination in the spring.
  • Options
    We have less than 5 reported pregnancies and no reported births for this donor. Please note he was just released at the end of August, so there hasn't been much time.

Happy New Year,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Good afternoon cnash1919,
    Yes, I plan to use this donor and will be doing the insemination in the next 2 months .....
    I will keep you posted !!!
    Wishing you all the luck in the world for things to go GREAT for you & your partner !!! =o)

Sheryl
  • Options
    Good luck to all!

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Lilone,
    that is great to hear we will also keep you posted...wishing you much success on your journey We will be right with you on the path to pregnancy in the next couple months. :)
  • Options
    Hello,

I am using 11937 and have one unsuccessful IUI. I will be trying again this month..Good luck to you both. Please keep me posted and I will do the same.
  • Options
    Thank you marge & cnash,
    Was just wondering your age(s)...
    Im 43 and single, doing this journey
    solo, but have a vary large support
    group of family and friends !! :o)
  • Options
    I am 27 and have been fighting the intense baby fever for the last three years... My partner wanted to wait until we had a house and were a little more settled before we started. I am so excited that we are on our way. Have an appt on friday with the RE to finalize our plans for the first insemination. Super Excited. I wish you tons of luck glad to hear you have a great support group that is so important.
    Cherish
  • Options
    I am 40 and doing this on my own too. Like you, I have a good support system in my sister and a very good friend but am hesistent about sharing with others at this point.

Keep me posted and good luck!
  • Options
    Good luck to you both!

Scott
  • Options
    Good Morning !!
    Just checking in ....
    marge, how are things going ?
    I'm just waiting for AF and then
    go from there....sometime in the next week
    or so I should be on my way with 11937 :)
    Hope everyone is doing well !!!
    Best of Luck to All !!
  • Options
    Good luck!

Scott
  • Options
    Hey Lilone,
    I am on my fifth day of seven for my provera and then waiting for AF to ultrasound and start clomid sounds like we are on similiar timing. Good luck with everything hope we both have success with Our guy :)
  • Options
    Hi Lilone035,

I have had 2 unsuccessful IUI's. I just started my clomid again and am having an HSG next friday. Hopefully if all is good, I will have IUI#3.
    You must be so excited to get started. I am looking forward to having the HSG and making sure everything is ok - staying positive and ready to keep moving forward.
    Keep me posted.
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you, Marge!

Scott
  • Options
    marge,
    crossing my fingers and sending you very very good luck that everything will go GREAT tomorrow !!! :)
    cnash,
    hope all is going well and thanks for all the positive thoughts.
    Keeping you both in my prayers !!
    Here Here to GREAT success with OUR Guy !!! =o)
  • Options
    I will be trying my first IUI with this donor on my current cycle. Today is CD11. Had first monitoring yesterday and all is on schedule. Second monitoring tomorrow. Sticky baby dust all around!
  • Options
    Good luck!
  • Options
    What happened to everyone on this thread? I was hoping to hear about a BFP from someone.

I just went in for round 2 of IUI with this donor today. How is everyone else doing??
  • Options
    I am looking to use this donor. I'm 27 and married. After trying for 6 months we found out my husband has azoospermia (no sperm in the semen). That was hard for us to say the least. Now that we've worked through that, we're ready for a baby.

I agree with the others on here...lets here about some pregnancies with this donor! If anyone wants to share any info on this donor with me, let me know.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi Mollishen,

I actually just went in for my 3rd iui today. I'm hoping the 3rd time is a charm. I had taken febraury off and today happens to be my mother's birthday so I'm feeling very optimistic.

Good luck and keep me posted. You are in my thoughts.

Marge
  • Options
    Gosh, I only just realized that there was a second page to this thread. Thanks for the reply, Marge, and I'm sorry I'm only seeing it now. I'm in the 2ww for IUI #3 and it's not looking too good but I won't know for sure until Thursday.

IF the result is negative I'll be switching to IVF and am considering changing donors. I know there's nothing wrong with this donor--have had really good reports on the samples--but maybe it's not a good biological "fit" (no real evidence to back up that idea, but I might just make a change anyway)

I'm thinking of you, Marge, wondering how that last round went.
  • Options
    I am using this donor as well on this cycle. I'm going in on Friday for my ultrasound and hopefully trigger shot right after. Any BFPs out there with this donor?
  • Options
    Hi Mollishen,

Unfortunately for me, the third time was not a charm and I decided to take a break from it all to get my head and body back on track. I had a negative reaction to the HCG trigger and clomid combo. I am taking some time to figure out my next steps.

I appreciate your thoughts and am hoping you have success. The 2ww is so tough. I am thinking of you.

Good luck and keep me posted.
    Marge
  • Options
    Hi Marge,

I can completely understand about taking a break. It can be a roller coaster and sometimes it's good to get off.

I ended up having a BFN that last time and chose to go ahead with IVF. The stimulation, retrieval, fertilization and transfer all went well. I decided to stay with this donor. 9 out of the 11 eggs they got fertilized so that was pretty good.

Anyway, I'm now on Day 3 post-transfer, trying to stay calm and patient. It would be so nice if someone who had posted on this thread before were able to come back with a BFP--maybe it'll be me?

Please let me know how you're doing.

All the best,

Mollishen
  • Options
    Hi Mollishen,

How exciting! I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I am definitely contemplating IVF. I will be anxious to hear how you are doing and if the IVF results in a BFP! :)

Good luck,
    Marge
  • Options
    It was a BFP! So far, so good. Going in for the second blood test tomorrow to make sure the numbers are moving in the right direction.

All the best, M.
  • Options
    Hi M,

Oh I am so happy for you! How exciting. I hope you are feeling well. This gives me renewed hope. I will be starting up again in September. I decided to have a relaxing summer.

Please keep me posted. I will be interested to hear how you are doing. Who knows maybe there will be 2 strong heartbeats :)

Take care,
    Marge
  • Options
    Thanks Marge,

The second bloodwork results came in and looked very good. HCG and progesterone levels are both rising appropriately, and thus so far, so good. It's hard to tell from the numbers but signs are pointing to a singleton, which is what I prefer. There are a lot of health risks for the babies when it's multiples. I go in for the first ultrasound next week and they'll be able to tell then.

It's interesting how much they monitor. Since I did IVF I'm treated as if I had problems with fertility, which I don't necessarily have. I just got tired of trying (and possibly wasting time and $ on) IUI's.

I wonder what happened to the other ladies on this thread. Oh well, I hope you have a relaxing summer and don't be too discouraged by the IUI's. If you look at the numbers, you could be totally fine and just not hit the statistical jackpot. IVF isn't for everyone and it's not a guarantee, but I added up the costs and it seemed like the way to go for me.
  • Options
    So far, so good. Just had a scan yesterday in which they detected the (single) heartbeat. 130 bpm. Measuring at 6 weeks 6 days. So good to get past that milestone. Fingers crossed for a healthy and happy pregnancy and baby.