Options

BFP

After three unsuccessful IUI's and one month of not trying due to a cyst, I got my first BFP on Thursday. We are very excited, but also cautious. I go in again on Monday for bloodwork to make sure the levels are increasing apprpriately.
We are cautiously optimistic and hoping for the best.

M&P

Comments

• Options
    mlork,

Congratulations!! What an exciting time for you. I hope your next 9 months goes by perfect & healthy!
  • Options
    Congrats on your success--wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! How exciting! Keep us posted on your numbers! :)
  • Options
    Thanks for all the support. HCG went from 150 to 721 in the past 96 hours, so it seems to be a little more than doubling every 48 hours. My progesterone dropped a little from 30 something to 26, but am told that is still in a good range.

So far so good. I am hoping the progesterone dropping a little is nothing to worry about. I read that the levels can vary a little from day to day and as long as they are above 15 there should be nothing to worry about.

Next is the ultrasound at 6 weeks which is the end of next week.

Thanks again for all of the support.
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT SYMPTOMS IF ANY DURING YOUR 2WW!!!!
  • Options
    Jaguilar,

I honestly did not have any symptoms during the 2ww. The only thing I would say was a bit different from the previous tries was that usually the day prior to going for the blood test, I would start to feel a bit crampy and get typical PMS signs, this time I did not have that.

M&P
  • Options
    MLORK,

THANK YOU SO MUCH BEST OF LUCK!!
  • Options
    I love great news.. i hate tww.. congrats on the new eddition.