Options

donor 11039

hello I just wanted to know if anyone had any luck with donor 11039.

Comments

• Options
    Yes, I did. I have a beautiful baby girl.
  • Options
    aww thats wondreful news.I just had a misscaige 9/22 from this donor.but i still have some frozen embryos.and we are going to try as soon as we can.
  • Options
    I wish you all the luck in the world. Please keep me posted and let me know how it goes. My first attempt was also unsuccessful. Keep your head up :)
  • Options
    We've had 4 unsuccessful IUIs with this donor. We switched to a new donor for our 5th and most recent IUI.
  • Options
    I hope that you have better luck with the other donor.
  • Options
    pixiecat30
    hello just wanted to let you know that we are pregnant again..
    how are you and your baby girl doing?
  • Options
    Congrats to you both. I used this donor in August of '09, but I had a mis-miscarriage. My second try didn't take and now he's not available, but for ART vials... wish you much luck edith & pablo
  • Options
    Edith and Pablo

I know its been awhile but I was wondering how things went, I hope all is well and hope to hear from you. :)
  • Options
    Edith was so blessed, I'll have to message her and ask her to log on and share her story.
  • Options
    pixiecat30
    Hello
    it has been awhile sorry I am just writing back.but yes like smaciegracie said I have been blessed with a beautiful little girl.she was born 12/10/10.she is so active and keeps me busy..its been so amazing,I have to say the best 9 months of my life.here is my email if you would like to contact me lild1682@yahoo i check that more often..thank you for checking up on us :)