Options

Beautiful baby boy.. donor 13202

Donor 13202

Healthy baby boy born June 23
7lbs 15oz 20in
Head full of hair :)
Anyone willing to stay in touch feel free to contact.

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations hun. Hope that'll be me soon.
  • Options
    Hi mskanda,
    We are also using donor 13202. I became pregnant with twins from this donor on the first try last July but unfortunetly I miscarried at 10.5 weeks. We are trying again this month. I hope we can get pregnant again. I'd love to join your FB group :)
    Cathy
  • Options
    we are interested in receiving sperm from donor 13202. I would be interested in sharing stories and maybe connecting and seeing the success each of you have had or haven't had. Fairly new to this. Please contact me lmartin2202@aol.com

thanks Lisa
  • Options
    Donor 13202
    Healthy baby girl born August 10.
    7lbs 1oz 20inches
    Head full of hair
  • Options
    Hi
    My wife and I are going to use donor 13202 for our second IUI. We are new to this and would love to be a part of the Facebook group. Can someone contact me at rboyntoncmt@yahoo.com. We are very excited to try again. Happy Baby Dust to everyone. ;)
  • Options
    Hello everyone! We are interested in using donor 13202. Can anyone contact me with the success storys please Lopezchristianna7@gmail.com. Thank you!
  • Options
    My wife and I just purchased all of our vials of 13202. We wanted to be invited to the Facebook group, if possible! If someone would email us at natalieanneregan@gmail.com , I can give you our names and we can connect!! We are so excited!
  • Options
    Hello! My wife and I have finalized our decision and will be using Donor 13202. We will be doing our first IUI at the end of May and are very excited. I would love to keep in touch with others who have used this donor. Does anyone know if the Facebook page is still active? I have emailed mskanda a couple of times, but have not gotten a response... Hopefully she's busy being a mommy!? Anyway, I'd love to connect!

Erika.
    Facebook Name: Erika Lynn
    email: erikathomas77@gmail.com
  • Options
    I'm using this donor early next week! Best wishes to you, Erika, and anyone else who is trying!
  • Options
    Thank you Ellle - baby dust, wishes, good vibes and prayers in your direction! Would love to stay connected since our timeline is so close!! IUI?
  • Options
    Hi Erika, I was going to do IUI, but unfortunately, I did not ovulate this month :( So disappointing!
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that Elle. :( Are you planning to try again next month?
  • Options
    I'm taking a break for financial reasons. Boy, this journey can be expensive!
  • Options
    Erika and Elle,
    Good luck to you both with this donor. My daughter is now just over 7 months! I did IUI. Looks like a lot of people had success with this donor.
  • Options
    A delayed congrats MauiBabe, our excitement is growing!! Erika
  • Options

I used this donor in 2014 and have a beautiful son born in 2015. Would love to get in touch with others who successfully used him.