Options

Last Chance for Donor 11403

I am selling 5 vials for donor 11403. All 5 vials are IUI/Premium, but can be used for IVF. He is sold out and now retired from the program. His celebrity look alikes are Ben Stiller, Jason Patrick and Jeffrey Dean Morgan. His description starts with "Looking like he stepped out of the pages of GQ Magazine, Donor 11403 boasts gorgeous green eyes and thick, wavy brown hair.

There is a $330 transfer fee to transfer the vials from my storage to your storage tank. CCB would prefer I sell the vials back to them so they can resell them for full price while only giving me %50 of what I paid. I hope to sell them this week. I can have them shipped directly to your doctor's office if you plan to use them soon or if the doctor has storage available. This will eliminate the transfer fee. Great donor! I have his long profile, baby pic, audio, facial features profile. Email asap if you are intersted or I will be selling them back to CCB this week.

I paid $460/vial and this donor is retired from the program. He has had many pregnancies, however due to my own issues, I am pursuing the adoption journey.

Please e-mail me at teddytails@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Comments

• Options
    TeddyTails,
    I'm sorry this didn't work out for you. I'm REALLY surprised no one is jumping on the opportunity to buy vials!! Our baby boy (by this donor) is due June 4th, but we definitely only want one =D
    Good luck with the adoption journey, it'll be great!
    Lisa
  • Options
    I'd like vials if u still have available ?