Options

Miscarriage

Hey pookies,

Bad news. We lost the baby. I just wanted to let you all know. When we went in for our last ultrasound at 8 wks 5 days, there was no longer a heartbeat.

Thanks for your support over the last few months during this process of getting pregnant! We will try again in a few months...probably in May. This way my body will have a few months to recover and I will be in a better place (I will quit my job in May and my law finals will be over for the semester). I will just spend the first trimester focusing on my masters without working and without taking law classes. My doctor thinks this is best.

Thanks again for your thoughts, prayers, etc.

Lots of love and hope for everyone,
Kathy and CJ

Comments

• Options
    I am so sorry sweetie! We had a similar experience in December we went in for an ultrasound at 8 wks 2 days with the same result. I had a d&c a few days later. It is a horrible experience to go through. We'll be thinking of you and your partner during this painful time.

Best,
    Tonia
  • Options
    We are soo sorry to hear that .. our thoughts and prayers are with you and we are happy to hear that you are remaining strong and positive.

sara and ashley
  • Options
    Oh Cathy...

I am so sorry this has happened! I had a pregnancy end at 5 weeks and know how hard that was but once you have seen ultrasounds and heard the heartbeat.... Well, I can only imagine how painful this is for you both.

Please know that you both are in my thoughts and prayers. Hold on to each other for the strength to get through this and continue on in this journey.

Kimberly
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear that for you guys. Our hearts go out to you as we know exactly how you feel--Of course unfortunately a lot of women on here do. Keep your spirits up and know we are thinking of you.

Kim and Kat
  • Options
    I am so sorry cjkj. BB says you are holding up well and are so strong. i am happy to hear that. my heart goes out to you and you are in my prayers.

ginny
  • Options
    May you be blessed the next time... and may we all be as well.
  • Options
    Our heart goes out to you and CJ, you guys keep strong and hopefully you find comfort knowing that all of your CCB family is here for you if you need anything.

Diana and Stacey
  • Options
    We are so sorry for your loss. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Misty and Carla
  • Options
    Kathy & CJ
    I just jumped back on the posts and saw this message. SOOO sorry to hear this. As you know, we unfortunately understand your pain and I will say it does get better and you do find a way to move on. My partner and I had some great bonding time over the past few months and after our D&C Jan. 9 we decided to take a trip to Cancun for Valentine's Day and that really rejuvenated our desires to start again.

I'm so sorry for your loss! If you ever want to talk my email is srhodes803@gmail.com. You're in our thoughts and I pray that over the next few months you and your partner can enjoy each other as you prepare for May!
  • Options
    We have been reading the posts and we are so sorry to hear this. We will keep you in our thoughts.