Options

In the dreaded tww

Hello everyone. I am now in the dreaded tww. Would love some company. I just saw Nisedm just completed her cycle. Hugs to you Nisedm.

Comments

• Options
    Good luck a_walton, baby dust.
  • Options
    Hello ladies, I just had my 2nd IUI on Saturday 2/8/14, so I am now 3DPIUI. Good luck to you a_walton2. Sending baby dust!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I had my first IUI last wednesday so am 5dpiui. This has to be the longest 2 weeks ever! Baby dust to all!
  • Options
    So happy to have company this tww. How are you all gonna stay busy this tww? Me, shop and get caught up on some cleaning. Need to get rid of stuff. Goodwill here I come....Loads and loads of baby dust to everyone.
  • Options
    Thanks Nisedm. :)
    (4dpiui)
  • Options
    I am trying to stay busy with work but it hasn't been easy. I have been trying to get in a workout a day and finally started a book I have been wanting to read. Just trying not to think about how slow these two weeks are passing by. I am actually seeing the dr. tomorrow but i will only be 7 dpiui so not expecting any news. a_walton did you use any drugs with this iui?
  • Options
    adelge yes this was an injection medicated cycle. Good luck tomorrow. But why so early?
  • Options
    They wanted to check the thickness of my lining and progesterone levels. She said everything looks good right now. Not sure that means anything but I'll take it. I get to test in a week. Hopefully I can hold off that long.
  • Options
    I am trying to stay busy with work, but work is sooooo slow right now that i find myself online reading in forums and bulletin most of the time. Hope everyone is getting through their TWW as stress free as possible. Lots of baby dust to all.
  • Options
    I just want to vent for a second….i took a test today, and yes I know that it is too early but I did it anyway, and it was a BFN. Argh…why would I do that. I guess curiosity got the cat. today is day 10piui (well I guess technically now it is 11dpiui since it is after midnight here) and I know that is really early for anything to show up. I am trying to stay positive but I am starting to feel like because I don't feel like I have any symptoms this cycle might be a bust. Still thinking and sending positive thoughts. Baby dust to all!!!
  • Options
    adelge just think of it this way. Trigger is now out of your system and baby is implanting and getting comfortable and in a day or so , little one will let itself be known. Don't count yourself out yet. Just because you have no symptoms means nothing. My first two pg's-ended in mc, I felt nothing. Hang in there.

AFM, I am working a lot right now, which is good. Keeping me super busy. But I think I will poas on the 17th cause I am courious if anything or nothing will show. Mind torture!!!!

Sending out positive thoughts and loads of baby dust to us all in the tww.
  • Options
    Thanks a_walton. I actually did a natural iui so no trigger. I am on progesterone pills though. Good to know that not everyone has symptoms. I haven't tested again since Saturday, which has been tough but I am going in tomorrow morning for a blood test (it will be 14 dpiui). Hoping for good news! When is everyone else done with the tww?

Sending out positive thoughts and loads of baby dust to you all!
  • Options
    Good luck in the morning adelge. I have everything crossed for you. Sending you loads of prayers for this to be a good strong beta.
  • Options
    Thanks a_walton. I got my results yesterday from my first BETA. It is 36 and my progesterone is 40. The dr said that it is a BFP but it is still very early. I am going in again tomorrow for another blood test and ultrasound. I am staying positive that this little peanut will be a sticky bun and my BETA will double by Friday. Anyone else done with their tww? Sending you prayers and loads of baby dust.
  • Options
    Omg adelge,
    Congratulations, this gives me hope. I just had an iui on 2/17 natural cycle no trigger. I only had one follie. I have very little men'strual like cramps, light though. Don't know what that means. Did you have one follie also? Tell me more about you.
  • Options
    Anyone else do a natural cycle?
  • Options
    Hi Sweety!

I only had one follicle this cycle. I am 37 and actually froze my eggs last year as a kinda security incase I need them later. I haven't had any symptoms which was making me nervous and the dr did say that with a beta of 36 it is still really early. I'm not due to have AF until Monday so I am hoping that my number doubles tomorrow when I go in for my next test and that this little one sticks. This is my first iui so I think I am still in shock that i have I got a positive test. I think I will feel better when I actually hear a heart beat which she said wouldn't be for another week and a half to two weeks. Until then she wants me in for monitoring every two days.

Sending you lots of good thoughts, prayers, and baby dust!
  • Options
    Adelge,
    I really hope this baby sticks. Keep praying and i will pray for you. Today I was having pinching in my ovary, it is 3days past iui. Not sure what this means. Hopefully, there is some fertilization goin on!
  • Options
    Keep me posted!!!
  • Options
    Sweety,

I had some twinges day two and three after my iui but I just thought it was from the iui procedure.

My BETA went up to 71 today and progesterone is up to 59 but my estrogen went down slightly. She said everything not to worry about that since my BETA almost doubled in 48 hours. Going back on Monday morning to check it again. Hoping it is around 160 by then.

Praying that pinching you felt is your egg fertilizing! Stay positive.
  • Options
    Adelge, it doesn't matter what your first beta number is. What is important is that it doubles in 48 hours or so. Sending you sticky baby dust! You caught it early on. Heck some people don't get a BFP on a home test until a lot later on.

Its interesting how different docs handle things. You did natural cycles and they monitored with ultrasound it seems. I'm on medicated cycles and the doc doesn't ultrasound.
  • Options
    a_walton how are you doing? Just checking up on you to see if you have heard anything..
  • Options
    Hey Nisedm /adelge. Well my beta on Friday was 18. Next appt is Monday the 24th. But it feels like another cp. I can just feel it. I think my next step will be ivf. I am really scared but I am willing to what I have to to achieve my rainbow baby.

Thanks nisdem for checking in on me. I really appreciate it :).

Baby dust to the rest of you in the wait.
  • Options
    Well a_walton let me know how it goes. I am doing one more IUI and then I am off to IVF land. Need to lose 18 more pounds first.
  • Options
    Hey Nisedm and everyone. Well I had another cp. Pretty upset about this one. This was my last shot before IVF. Was hoping I would not have to go that far. Adelge how are you doing?
  • Options
    Ugh a_walton, so sorry. I have decided to take another cycle break and try to lose some more weight. I did acupuncture today, we will see if this all helps in April. That will be my last IUI before moving on to IVF as well.
  • Options
    Hey ladies,
    Congrats adelge! I haven't posted in awhile honestly I've been extremely depressed. Tww now for IUI #5. Had a gynecologic appointment and she said my cervix was bleeding a little bit. I guess it can be a sign of early implantation. That day I did a blood test which was a week early and BFN. Official test is Monday.
  • Options
    Omg sv queen,
    How have you been? I though you were pregnant. Werent yiu gonna do IVF? Well welcome back. I working on my 4th IUI. Natural cycles, no meds. I dont respond to meds. i only make one follicle at a time. How have you been? Are you using meds? Have you ever had a natural cycle? What is your FSH level? Out of curiosity.
  • Options
    I have been stimulated all of my cycles. One more II to go then IVF. My FSH was in the 7's. Disaster!!!! I wish you the best of luck Sweety:)