Options

AF...where are you??

ok - for over 20 yrs, I've cussed and grumbled about the monthly arrival of AF...the ONE MONTH THAT I NEED YOU TO SHOW UP ON TIME AND AM ACTUALLY EXCITED FOR YOUR ARRIVAL, YOU'RE A NO SHOW? What the heck?

*sigh* - I'm late...and not in a good way...throwing us all off course...but I have to keep my chin up - it's all part of God's plan...it's all in God's time, not mine.

maybe this is a preview to our 2WW - yeah, that's it!

(hurry up already AF - we're standing at the baby station, ticket in hand and you're messing with the schedule!)

Comments

• Options
    sombody stamp our ticket!!...just as I posted this...SHE SHOWED!!
  • Options
    You are too funny!!! :)
  • Options
    yesterday I was so excited I was wanting to go up to random strangers and tell them:

"Guess what? I got my period today! Isn't that great news? WOO HOO!"

But I thought they might call the authorites and have me committed so I settled for the nice quaint party in my head....
  • Options
    That is great news! Who-hoo!!!!
  • Options
    took the last of the Clomid today - i was a little surprised to find that I haven't had any side effects...except being a little more 'excited' than usual but I wouldn't call that a side effect, rather a bonus! ;) he he

anyway - we're on the countdown to the c3t test. I'm a little nervous but in a good way...just one more step on this fabulous journey!!

until a later time - BABY DUST TO ALL OF YOU!
    Laura & Cindy
  • Options
    Glad to hear that you've had minimal side effects! That's great!

Good luck on your final steps towards your BFP!

Misty, Carla and Baby Reece
  • Options
    DRAT!...while the clomid worked as it should for my ovaries...it did the reverse for the uterine lining.

Dr says it should be at least 9cm and mine was only 6cm - normal side effect of clomid.

otherwise - uterus shape & size ok and tubes wide open - we can't do anything this cycle - Dr says it's like trying to grow a garden in clay...he wants to plant the seeds in good FERTILE soil.

pending other test details - we will do shots next month to increase uterine lining - anyone with advice on this route/drug/etc??? I forgot what he told me the name of the stuff was so I'm blinding looking it up on the internet

thanks!
    L & C