Options

Baby Chloe

Just an update on us, were 28 weeks and we offically have a placenta that is not where its suppose to be and not going anywhere (Placenta Previa that is totally covering the cervix) So now we take it easy and hope we can keep her in till 37 weeks!! Other than that everything is going well!!

Comments

• Options
    Lord... you're going to get TIRED of me bothering you!! Ok, Chloe... it's your auntie Alexis... how you doing, sweetheart? Now, you need to listen like your cousin Reece did to her mommy and be a good girl, ok? Please?
  • Options
    Alexis! You crack me up girl! haha, "you're going to get TIRED of me bothering you!!" Haha. You are too much! But you always put a smile on my face. :)
  • Options
    Well... He's not answering me... YET. I think He's about to though... and you know what TWO people I'm bugging Him for. Plus I'm stubborn when I want what I WANT... patience is something I have... the past few months have taught me that one... and giving up just ISN'T a option for me.

And I believe in prayer... asking for EXACTLY what you want, as much as you want... He says He will give you the desires of your heart... and what I desire most for everybody here who is pregnant is for healthy and happy children... and, so far, He's listening on that note.

Chloe... me again... you gotta help Mommy out, ok?
  • Options
    Hang in there, Chloe! Are you on bed rest yet?
  • Options
    We are still hanging in there! Dr. said 100% pelvic rest aka....NO FUN!! lol and im not suppose to be on my feet for long periods of time and no lifting or housework etc but I dont literally have to be in bed yet. But im sure its just a matter of time. I havent had any spotting yet (and hopefully I wont) and if thats the case they will do an amnio at 36 weeks and if her lungs are good we will do the c-section then. btw we are at 29 weeks tomorrow!
  • Options
    C'mon Chloe... you can do it!! Don't you shake your head at me, young lady!! :) Yes, you can!! Your cousin Reece did... not going to be outdone by her, are you? Atta girl...
  • Options
    Well I started bleeding but just a little on Fri night and we have been in the hospital ever since! No more bleeding so far (fingers crossed) They are just observing, keeping me on strict bed rest (with potty breaks) and I recived the 2nd steroid shot for Chloes lung development last night!(OUCH!!!) hoping all goes well today and tonight so I can bed rest at home. And hopefully keep her in for a while longer. The ultra sound they did Friday night reported her as 3 lbs 1 oz. Thanks for all your support and well wishes!!