Options

Donor Number 13972

Hello,
Would it be possible to know how many reported pregnancies the subject donor has?
Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Hi Spring -

Donor 13972 currently has less than 5 reported pregnancies. He's been available for less than a year and was sold out of vials for a period of time.

If he's your top choice, please make sure that you purchase enough vials for future inseminations and siblings now. He completed our program and only has a few vials remaining. It's very likely that he will sell out of vials soon.

We offer free storage with our Family Today/Family Tomorrow programs and also have a 50% vial buyback option for vials stored at CCB: http://cryobank.com/Services/Additional-Services/Family-Today---Family-Tomorrow/

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Thank you so much for this response, Nicole!
  • Options
    Hi SpringinNY,

Have you used this donor? If so, any experience to share? I am considering him for my IUI. Thank you!
  • Options
    Dana01, where were you able to obtain vials for this donor? I'm considering a second child and would love to use the same donor as my first (I took a few months to become pregnant and used all my vials), but haven't seen any available.
  • Options
    Dana01, where were you able to obtain vials for this donor? I'm considering a second child and would love to use the same donor as my first (I took a few months to become pregnant and used all my vials), but haven't seen any available.
  • Options
    Hello Mama18,

Actually I decided to go with another donor, 13972 was my second choice.

Have you called the CBB? They might have additional vials for those who are planning siblings.

Congratulations on your first child and best of luck with the second one!!!