Options

FAILED ATTEMPTS-NOT PREGNANT YET?

Just fyi, by my experience many Doctor's profess to be experts in this field, yet many of them are not! Combination of many reasons, small time mentality practice and false hopes of becoming pregnant, yet outcome is heartache, sadness and a desparate woman who wants a baby more than anything.

I had 9 failed attempts, a multitude of different procedures in the Central California area. All they did was absorb all my Fertility Insurance Coverage, and no success.

I didn't give up! I moved onward to PACIFIC FERTILTIY CENTER, LOS ANGELES to see Dr Vicken Sahakian. Warm, friendly, compassionate Doctor and staff who went the extra mile on every one of my visits. After 1 attempt at IVF, I was pregnant with twins. My twins will be a year and a half at Christmas! I am so grateful and blessed.

If you are seeing a Dr, and have doubts, second guessing your chances of getting pregnant.....go where the expert knows what he's doing!! Stop wasting time and money on non-sense Fertility clinics where they don't genuinely care about you, or your outcome.

Email me if you have any questions! I am a true testimony that if its possible for you to become pregnant and become a mom, it will happen in the hands of this wonderful Doctor.

Comments