Options

11018 IUI vial available

Hi Girls – just wanted to find out if anyone wanted to buy my extra IUI vial of 11018. My IVF place requires two vials and I had to buy this one just to have it on hand in case of emergency. I’m guessing it won’t be needed since my other vial is an ICI vial so probably has a high count. My procedure is mid sept so I don’t know for sure if I can sell it, but want to find someone who wants it in the meantime so I don’t have to pay storage fees at my IVF place after the procedure. Let me know if you’re interested. I bought it for $685 but am willing to sell it for $400.

I found a cryotank shipping service that arranged all of the shipping from CA to MA for me for $250. I’m in MA. If you live near me it may be cheaper (goes Fed Ex)

My phone is 603-598-9664 - call me if interested since I may not log back on here for awhile -Karen

Comments

• Options
    I desperately need to sell this vial within the next week or I'll have to have it destroyed since I don't want to pay the storage fees. I found out that I can have it shipped back to CCB and then I assume we can work out a gifting into your account. Please call me if interested -Karen 603-598-9664
  • Options
    Sounds like a wonderful donor but I'm waiting on test results before I know if its time for me to purchase or not. If you still have it, I might be interested but I'm told I might need two vials per try as well so not sure if it will work.